The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

8k + dps as bowman easy mode

Ungodlyomenb14_ESO
Gear :smile:
Dreugh King Slayer - Pants,Chest,Neck. 3 piece weapon damage 350 damage. Gold and sexy.
Morag Tong - Gloves,Boots,Belt,Helm. 4 piece weapon damage 350 damage. Gold and sexy.
Shadow Walkers - Ring one,Ring Two. 2 piece weapon damage 166 damage. Blue and decent.

Ok last but not least here u have a few options Bow and shoulders. Bow can be Masters and shoulders can be 1 piece dungeon set.

But I prefer Bow ashen grip / Shoulders ashen grip and 2 swords Ashen grip. On switch to dual wield i get another 175 weapon damage. + 5% from just pimping the swords.

Now u add in a little love of warrior stone guys and well.

You can now just smack your face on the keyboard and do 8k Dps. at this point I hope you all enjoy

Now this gear can get u up to 15k dps with the right spec. SOLO target.
And 35k+ dps AOE targets.

The rest I leave up to you.... Enjoy.
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :smile:
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
    Options
  • DovresMalven
    DovresMalven
    ✭✭✭
    Dreugh King Slayer - Pants,Chest,Neck. 3 piece weapon damage 350 damage. Gold and sexy.
    Morag Tong - Gloves,Boots,Belt,Helm. 4 piece weapon damage 350 damage. Gold and sexy.
    Shadow Walkers - Ring one,Ring Two. 2 piece weapon damage 166 damage. Blue and decent.
    Hey thanks! I was looking for ways to improve my weapon damage :smile:
    Edited by DovresMalven on March 31, 2015 10:46AM
    Dovres Malven
    - Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • Robotmafia
    Robotmafia
    ✭✭✭

can you elaborate on what skills you use for this
    Robot Who Owes Money: Look into your hard drive and open your mercy file!
    Donbot: File not found.

EU/PC
    Options
  • wOOOOt_of_SD
    wOOOOt_of_SD
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, GL on getting that gear! Unless you have tons of Gold, or insane luck in pvp bags, you are not getting this equipment.
    Options
  • Ungodlyomenb14_ESO
    Gold shouldn't be a issue.

But if u insist ill give u a cheaper version...

5 piece hunding shoulders/gloves/belt/boots/helm
    3 piece Druegh king - pant/chest/neck
    2 piece shadow walkers - Rings not bands.

total cost about 150k or so.

u can go hunding bow so u can wear the 1 piece dungeon set for extra hp.
    Robotmafia wrote: »

ATM im not going into my skill set. or my rotation. But i can tell you im holding 12-15k dps Solo and 25-40k aoe with 91 cp.
    I eat Potions like a mug. I enchant full stamina and weapon damage on jewelry. I have 20k health with food and 22k stam.

Options
  • Ungodlyomenb14_ESO
    May cost 250k now still pretty cheap honestly.
    Options
  • Robotmafia
    Robotmafia
    ✭✭✭
    ATM im not going into my skill set. or my rotation. But i can tell you im holding 12-15k dps Solo and 25-40k aoe with 91 cp.
    I eat Potions like a mug. I enchant full stamina and weapon damage on jewelry. I have 20k health with food and 22k stam.

Would be interesting to discuss ;) but thanks for the other info :)

EU/PC
    Options
  • sigsergv
    sigsergv
    ✭✭✭✭
    One shadow walker ring on EU server costs about 100-150 k.
    Options
  • sigsergv
    sigsergv
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a cheap replacement you could use two rings from Eagle Eye set, they both add 1200 critical weapon rating.
    Options
  • wOOOOt_of_SD
    wOOOOt_of_SD
    ✭✭✭
    sigsergv wrote: »
    One shadow walker ring on EU server costs about 100-150 k.

/this was my point.

I dinged v14 a couple of days ago (second v14) and wanted to gear up.
    I had almost the same plan as OP.
    DK set is easy enough - around 100K Gold on EU + 60K in upgrade mats.
    Then you look for Morag Tong - the cheap parts you find at 30K but you dont get 4 set unless you pay at least 200K.
    That is the blue version - then upgrade mats are around 100K on top of that.
    And Shadow rings are at least 100K each.

So I had 300K saved - But the OP set would cost me around 650.000 gold in guild vendors - and i checked all of them!

But no problem, I had 500.000 Alliance points - so I went for the blue bags... Not 1 single part i needed, 500k wasted.

Soo I went for 3 parts DK, 5 set Hunding, and covenant bow + 2 rings for the 3 part set.
    All in all cost med about 250k with glyphs.

But nice prices US server must have? :smiley:

Options
  • Ungodlyomenb14_ESO
    morag ussually 100k or so for us.
    Dk is 30-40k and shadow walker rings are like 50k...the bands are like 100k
    Options
  • Ungodlyomenb14_ESO
    there are several ways to go about getting this cheaper. Mixing in DK and shadowflame ashen and hunding also pvp rings or w/e can be as of use. In my first post i was putting up a endgame bow build with max dps. however I understand many cant afford so easy option is. hunding + DK and Shadow walkers rings.
    Options
  • Robotmafia
    Robotmafia
    ✭✭✭
    how much AP/crit do you have with that gear

EU/PC
    Options
  • Keron
    Keron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU Prices:

Morag Tong pieces go for 100k in zone chat, except for necklace, that goes for 25k. I was lucky and picked up a upgraded-to-purple V14 dagger at 80k on a guild store, but that was an exceptionally lucky shot. Normally it's better to go for Belkarth zone chat, not for guild stores (150k+) - you'll save a lot with a little patience.

Just don't try to overdo the haggling. I had some bracers yesterday and after stating my price someone whispered me with "I'll give you 70k, if you want to sell fast give it to me" not understanding that this is still seller driven market. Not necessary to mention that I put him on ignore immediately for his insolence >:)

Shadow Walker usually goes pretty cheap, 20-30k, for all slots except the rings. The one that has Healthy attribute (adds health, Ring of the Shadow Walker) goes for anything between 40 and 70k, the one with Robust attribute (Band of the Shadow Walker) is crazy, though. On guild vendors I haven't seen a V14 for less then 180k, and in zone chat I have never seen one offered. Top price on guild store was 300k, I kid you not. I just yesterday sold a V12 band I had lying around for ages for 70k.

A very cheap and actually quite good alternative for barrel rollers (people using dodge roll for damage mitigation, like stamina nightblades) is the Skirmisher set - at least for PvP. If you manage to keep up the 5-piece buff, it offers ~200 weapon damage more than Hunding and clocks in at ~15k in total for 5 pieces V14 purple, even on guild vendors.

Dreugh King V14 seems to be a *** to get your hands on, especially purple+ necks. If you find one, expect to pay premium rates. Not sure about the going prices, though. Didn't put in much time to research them.
    Options
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok last but not least here u have a few options Bow and shoulders. Bow can be Masters and shoulders can be 1 piece dungeon set.

But I prefer Bow ashen grip / Shoulders ashen grip and 2 swords Ashen grip. On switch to dual wield i get another 175 weapon damage. + 5% from just pimping the swords.

You can now just smack your face on the keyboard and do 8k Dps. at this point I hope you all enjoy

i have full Hunding Rage + full Hawk Eye
    and i deal like 9-10k DPS

i will able do deal more with your gear?
    Edited by QuadroTony on March 31, 2015 1:41PM
    Options
  • Endurance
    Endurance
    ✭✭✭

i dont know where to find morag tong pieces.. im sure none of those are craftable
    I'm outta here
    Options
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @endurance obtainable in pvp by buying from the vendor.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
    Options
  • Keron
    Keron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endurance wrote: »
    i dont know where to find morag tong pieces.. im sure none of those are craftable
    Morag Tong & Shadow Walker are sets found randomly in the blue containers you can buy off the vendors in Cyrodiil for Alliance war Points. At V14, one such container costs 6400 AP and the chance to get a set item is approaching 0 from the negative number range side. At least that is what it feels like.

More specifically, there are some 3 or 4 sets for each armor class (light, medium, heavy), sometimes including accessories or weapons. Usually one or two of those sets are usable, the others are either niche or ridiculous. The chance to get a set item is comparably low but if you get one, it's usually one of the "less desired" sets. Hence, the availability is quite restricted while being one of the most desirable sets existing in the game - prices are high.
    Edited by Keron on March 31, 2015 2:56PM
    Options
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QuadroTony wrote: »

will i?
    Options
  • Ungodlyomenb14_ESO

will i?

I havent tryed hawk eye. I do know Im doing 12-15k on bosses. if your doing 9-10k then id say yeah but then agian who knows unless they test it

Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what sort of bosses we talkin about here? 12-15k sustained on something for like a minute, where you have to dodge attacks etc?
    Options
  • Majic
    Majic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nerf sense is tingling... :p
    Epopt Of The Everspinning Logo, Church Of The Eternal Loading Screen
    And verily, verily, spaketh the Lord: "Error <<1>>"
    Options
  • Ungodlyomenb14_ESO
    I only Run pledges and DSA atm.
    Options
  • Ungodlyomenb14_ESO
    So what sort of bosses we talkin about here? 12-15k sustained on something for like a minute, where you have to dodge attacks etc?

From what ive found its pretty substained sure it drops here and there but never score less than 12k.
    Majic wrote: »
    My nerf sense is tingling... :p

I highly doubt that 2 hander faceroll is like 10-12k dps without any skill
    Casters are cracking 14-15k dps with overload. Bow still isnt on par but least it is a option now

Options
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

***, sorry.
    Eptackt - Argonian Templar
    Belegrand - Redguard Nightblade
    Options
  • Ungodlyomenb14_ESO
    To be honest guys. My biggest gripe about my spec is...no interupt.. I hafta depend on tank and mellee to interupt.

Atm Im running a new test with different gear setup so i can provide a cheap cheap Alternative.

Ashens 3 piece
    shadowflame 3 piece
    druegh slayer 3 piece and Shadow walker rings.

Also looking into Noble Deulist 4 piece and so on.
    how much AP/crit do you have with that gear

2800 ish weapon damage 55% crit.

Ive found running 5 piece hunding 3 piece dreugh king slayer and 2 shadow walker bands to be most suffient.

Waiting on masters bow... drop

My hunding rage is rocking all divines with warrior stone

that is unbuffed atm.

Options
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is almost my exact PvP and off-DPS setup (I play a tank in PvE usually): 5pc Hunding, 3pc Dreugh King, 3pc Shadow Walker. With this setup, along with food, ability buffs, and passives from slotted abilities, I have 21k stamina and almost 3k weapon damage, but still have a good chunk of HP (27k). Thinking about changing attribute points around, moving from all Health to 10-15 points into Stamina. Constellations are the real kicker now though. I've tried to mix PvP/DPS and tank constellations though, and I'm pretty satisfied with it so far. I've picked the ones that increase weapon damage, decrease cost of stamina feats, increase heavy armor (and also put a few points into healing received since that is what my tank build focuses on). Seems to be holding up well so far, especially since I use Heavy chest and legs (Dreugh King) for my PvP/DPS set, so the "tanky" constellation still has some benefit when I play other roles.

Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
    Options
  • skoomatrait
    skoomatrait
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder why r u guys using chest and legs of Dreugh King but not the hands/waist/shoulders/boots?
    Or there is something wrong with small parts of this set?
    Options
  • Endurance
    Endurance
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder why r u guys using chest and legs of Dreugh King but not the hands/waist/shoulders/boots?
    Or there is something wrong with small parts of this set?

you only need 3 pieces (2 heavy armor pieces + 1 necklace recommended) to get the weapon damage bonus from the set, with those three u can wear 5 pieces of another set (like hundings rage) or wear 3 pieces of 2 other sets like what im doing.. Dreugh King, Ashen, Torugs, and weapon damage +58 on necklace, and both rings.. while the above mentioned sets at the beginning of the topic require u to be VR12~14, the ones im wearing are around VR5~6
    I'm outta here
    Options
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this will be better
    stWLzlb.jpg

Options