The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Cyrodiil Gates

Panda244
Panda244
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_BrianWheeler please add Respec Shrines, Guild Stores, Guild Banks, and a few Outlaw's Refuges to each of the six gates of each three Factions. Really annoying when I have to go all the way back to Grahtwood to Respec, I wanna spend my life in Cyrodiil... Why you make me leave it? :confounded:
Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
#FreeGooey
#FreeAsgari
#FreeAoE
#FreeSubtomik
#FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ppl need to get through the que.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Ppl need to get through the que.

@Teargrants only Server with a queue is Thornlag, that ain't my problem :heart:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And writ boards and delivery place.
    [DC/NA]
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »
    And writ boards and delivery place.

Why? If you're not fighting in Cyrodiil go and do your crafting elsewhere and let someone into the campaign that is going to fight.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed to Guild Stores and Guild Banks. I'm indifferent about Respec Shrines, but since they are only available in the capital cities they should probably stay there. If there were respec shrines in all PvE zones I would agree. I see no need to have any Outlaws Refuges in Cyrodiil because there is no Justice in Cyrodiil. If Justice was added to Cyrodiil, then there maybe should be Outlaws Refuges in the Quest Hubs, but not at the gates.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp