The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Werewolf Ultimate Gain?

TwistedRiddlesb14_ESO
So I hear people saying that players choose werewolf because of the ultimate gain buff. But I don't see an ultimate gain buff attached to my werewolf buff or the transformation itself. There's a stamina regen buff, which is cool. Especially since there is no drawback. Can someone please elaborate on this? Thanks.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a bunch of buffs now that have no description window . I don't even know what's going on anymore .
    Edited by Roechacca on March 31, 2015 5:18AM
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    They changed some of the passives with patch 1.6.1 and 2.0.2.

Werewolves passives now grant :
    - 100% more stamina generation with heavy attacks when transformed.
    - 3sec timer when taking dmg (3sec CD)
    - 18% more Weapon Damage when transformed.
    - 10sec more timer to friendly Werewolves when you use your transformation.
    - the ability to Devour.
    - the ability to turn a player into a Werewolf (7days CD)

Werewolves also get :
    - 15% stamina regeneration at all time.
    - 20% max stamina when transformed.
    - A minor armour boost (+- 1000 at VR14) when transformed.
    - Fighter Guilds abilities vulnerability when transformed.
    - 40% poison dmg vulnerability when transformed.
    Edited by Brasseurfb16_ESO on March 31, 2015 8:47AM
  • MuseTheDrunkenDragon
    There is a passive in the ww skill tree that used to give 3-6 ultimate every 3 seconds while taking damage in human form. Tbat passive was changed in 1.6. It no longer give ultimate in human form, but now adds 3 seconds to the ww timer every 3 seconds while in fuzzy puppy mode
  • dreamfarer
    dreamfarer
    ✭✭✭
    The "Pack Leader" morph for the Werewolf Ultimate has the added effects of "Allies gain Ultimate faster", so there's that for Ultimate generation too.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dreamfarer wrote: »
    The "Pack Leader" morph for the Werewolf Ultimate has the added effects of "Allies gain Ultimate faster", so there's that for Ultimate generation too.

They didn't update that part of the tooltip either. It now (as correctly put in the same tooltip) that if a nearby werewolf does a heavy attack they gain 2s more duration in wolf form. Since it takes about that long to preform a heavy attack it can add a nice amount of time to other wolves but the ultimate generation part as far as I know is completely gone.
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »

They didn't update that part of the tooltip either. It now (as correctly put in the same tooltip) that if a nearby werewolf does a heavy attack they gain 2s more duration in wolf form. Since it takes about that long to preform a heavy attack it can add a nice amount of time to other wolves but the ultimate generation part as far as I know is completely gone.

It is interesting to note that you don't need to fully charge a heavy attack to benefit from that effect and hitting multiple ennemies with a fully charged heavy attack will trigger the effect multiple times.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »

It is interesting to note that you don't need to fully charge a heavy attack to benefit from that effect and hitting multiple ennemies with a fully charged heavy attack will trigger the effect multiple times.

My main runs the other morph and my only pack leaders are in pvp so I don't see this. Looks like I have some testing to do.
  • Radix1986
    Radix1986
    Soul Shriven
    Hello fellow werewolves. I have a question. Does the pack leader transformation morph also add the time in form for me when I use heavy attack or only for my allies? I am just before the morph so I want to be sure.
  • Vil
    Vil
    ✭✭✭
    So pack leader or berserker? Which one have you chosen and why?
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Radix1986 wrote: »
    Hello fellow werewolves. I have a question. Does the pack leader transformation morph also add the time in form for me when I use heavy attack or only for my allies? I am just before the morph so I want to be sure.
    Vil wrote: »
    So pack leader or berserker? Which one have you chosen and why?

For @Radix1986, yes the heavy attack time does apply to yourself and iirc it does stack with other nearby Pack Leaders, which means you can even charge time with heavy attacks and blood rage.

As to which I would pick, the Berserker's bleed can do heavy damage and if you are able to kill your target fast enough just devouring them makes up for the lack of Pack Leader time. The dot does far more damage than any other bleed in the game that i'm aware of and the 40% buff is nice. However if you are looking to easily sustain the form or want to try to get a group of werewolves to run together Pack Leader is a good choice. The bleed still does good damage and you lose less against targets who are immune to bleeding.
  • Radix1986
    Radix1986
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for reply. We are runnig as two wolves so I chose pack leader.