The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Individual Items from packs in crown store

Forestd16b14_ESO
Forestd16b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So as the name say can we get some of the pack items as individual items. Like the Rings of Mara from the adventure pack. I had my own pair but lost them and I wanted to buy a new pair so I can give one to a low level friend and help them level up but I can only get them from the adventure pack and I sorta already have it cause I bought the Imperial edition of ESO. So any way to buy pack items with out having to buy the entire pack in the near future ZoS ?
  • Govalon
    Govalon
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't give real life money costing items to anyone. If you could, lot of people would just buy tons of stuff and sell them for ingame money, atleast that is what I would do.
    Options
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soon.
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Govalon wrote: »
    You can't give real life money costing items to anyone. If you could, lot of people would just buy tons of stuff and sell them for ingame money, atleast that is what I would do.

Not talking about that and that is what the rings of mara are. You get 2 ring one for you and one for a friend and when both of you wear them and group together you both earn extra EXP. You have to give one ring to another to use them.
    Options