The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

looking for a pvp/pve guild in EP

s1gm4xb14_ESO
s1gm4xb14_ESO
✭✭
I'm a returning player and I'm looking to get back into the game but i need some help. Im looking for a guild that isnt casual but can still understand real life needs. My main focus is pvp but considering I'm only vet 3 i still need to do pve(not that i dont enjoy pve i just prefer pvp). Highly prefer to join a guild that is active both in-game but also in teamspeak/ventrilo.

Zerg guilds need not apply.

My main is a magika based nightblade. I am currently leveling up my resto staff a little more so i can provide dps and off heals.(or even main heal if i need to)

I enjoy smaller engagements and skirmishes over zerging but still participate in all kinds of pvp.

One last thing, i have done like zero dungeons (i know sad :neutral: ) and would like to do all of them over time.

hit me up if interested

@SigmaX
  • Irista
    Irista
    ✭✭
    yes yes join Black Hand!

We are VERY active on teamspeak (you'll feel left out if you aren't there). We are a PvE focused guild, but we PvP as well. Currently we're in Cyrodiil daily knocking out the daily quests, and move on to PvP before PvE content later in the evening.

We don't have a schedule it's more of a... 'so what does everyone feel like doing today?' Kind of thing.

Black Hand was founded in 2002. We've been active in many games over the years. Being a part of Black Hand is not just joining a gaming community, you join our family. We aren't a zerg guild (those make us rage). We are looking to have 40-50 active members at most. The majority of us have lives (jobs, college, spouses.. you know all the life aggro) so if you have to bail on the game because your dog ransacked your refrigerator we'll understand :)

We've had a lot of older BH members return with the roll-out of Tamriel Unlimited, so we still have folks that are leveling. We're here to help - whether it's with dungeons, getting crafted gear, or yes of course PvP :)

So if you're a moderate-super active player then I hope you check us out! Our peak times for folks online starts at around 5PM EST and goes on until about 2AM EST (we have some PST guys). And are VERY active Thursday-Sunday.

Check out our website and register up! There aren't any requirements. Check out our guild mission statement and see if we are a fit for you :)

Or you can catch me in-game @irista after 5PM CST!

Edit: Forgot the website.. even though it's in my sig. >_< blackhandgaming.net

Side note: I personally am totally up to the challenge to get you through all the dungeons. Those are free skill points you're missing out on! (not to mention we make it a lot of fun)
    Edited by Irista on March 30, 2015 8:15PM
    @Irista - Max Clothier/Woodworker - "I craft for smiles! (and tips! ;D )"

Renwyn Delau - VR14 Magicka Sorceror

The Black Hand
    - Ebonheart Pact
    Treasurer
    blackhandgaming.net
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    You should try out Fairy Tail Guild. we pretty much do everything and hold events weekly. contact @Daishin15 in game for invite. i also got a thread under guilds where you can read more about us if your curious.
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • s1gm4xb14_ESO
    s1gm4xb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Soooooooo there aren't any non zerg PvP guilds.......making me sad guys.

Fairy tail boasting 200+ is not my cup of tea no offense of course FT.

And Black hand denied me cause of age???? I'm 25…...

Well anyways still looking for a guild hit me up in game or here.

@SigmaX
    Edited by s1gm4xb14_ESO on April 3, 2015 12:04PM
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SigmaX, Give Defilers of Molag Bal a gander. http://defilersofmolagbal.guildlaunch.com/ We're Social but have people that PVP and PVE etc. We're just over 60ish members. Voice Servers and all the typical guild business.
    @Athas24 if you have any questions.
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • s1gm4xb14_ESO
    s1gm4xb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Athas24 wrote: »
    @SigmaX, Give Defilers of Molag Bal a gander. http://defilersofmolagbal.guildlaunch.com/ We're Social but have people that PVP and PVE etc. We're just over 60ish members. Voice Servers and all the typical guild business.

Yeah i saw the message but when i checked your page out it said you guys were a pve guild, so I wasn't sure. But i don't mind giving it a go.

PS: sent you a ingame mail
    Edited by s1gm4xb14_ESO on April 3, 2015 3:21PM
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Athas24 wrote: »

Yeah i saw the message but when i checked your page out it said you guys were a pve guild, so I wasn't sure. But i don't mind giving it a go.

PS: sent you a ingame mail
    Most of the players primarily PVE but I noticed you were looking for PVP/PVE. We're not hardcore PVPbut we do have players who enjoy PVP. :) In fact, one of our officers has a tent in Cyrodiil I'm pretty sure. ha-ha.
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums