The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nightblade sneak speed inconsistencies

Xael
Xael
✭✭✭✭✭
For over a year now I have noticed an issue where Nightblade sneak speed will lower and stay lowered until relogging.

An example:
I will be in medium armor using x set, Dark Stalker passive, non Steed mundus, no movement buffs like D-Take or Rapid M. I am in Cyrodiil and see the enemy player, engage and kill. I wait to get out of combat, re-sneak and I am slower than before. It is noticeable not just by my speed but even the character animation has changed. Think pre-nerf Night' Silence, the difference between adding the 5th piece and removing it. You could feel and see the change. Now I am not implying my speed is similar to what the set offered, no, just using the example of adding speed and then taking it away.

Another example is when using Dark Cloak, after the effect fades, you move slower than before. I used to believe that it was Concealed Weapon buff breaking, but I tested this and it's not. I see this issue more often with Dark Cloak than just engaging players in combat. This has been going on for over a year now. The only way I know to fix this is to log out and back in. This is a problem especially when in Cyrodiil. I know its more than just an animation change as I tested it alongside carbon copy character my friend is playing. When the bug happens, he will outdistance me noticeably. We start side by side and he will gain distance. If I log out and log back in I will be the same speed, faster if using Concealed Weapon.

I am not saying this is happening only in Cyrodiil, however the only place I have noticed it is Cyrodiil. Granted the only time my NB is built for mobility is when I am pvping. So there is a good chance I will only notice this when I am in Cyrodiil. Regardless, this has been an issue for over a year and it's quite annoying having to log in and out.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by Xael on March 30, 2015 5:32PM
I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, i have been seeing this issue since forever.

#NBproblems
    #LifeOfBugs
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online