The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for good online resources for leveling (1.6) for returning players

craez
craez
✭✭
I played this game at launch but ended up stopping due to lack of time to play. I got a NB and a Templar to 21/22.

I am looking to see if anyone can point me to a good online resource with information for returning players pertaining to 1.6 leveling. Everything I keep finding seems to pertain to end game PVE or PVP builds. Please point me to any online sources that have good info on leveling and point allocation.

I am currently running an Imperial 1h shield DK on DC faction. I am not sure if I want to go Magika or Stamina or do a bit of both to level. I have watched a few videos explaining the changes so I understand most of what is new. Just looking for guidance to make sure on the right track. Currently I am lvl 16 or 17 and Think I have points applied as follows: 4 magika 6 health 6 stamina. I just started using a bow as my 2nd ranged weapon. The staff seems out of place for my class.

Thanks in advance.