The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A WEB CONTRACT

Madness1
Madness1
✭✭✭
TO ALL GUILD MEMBERS AND POTENTIAL RECRUITS!!!

CONFIDENTIAL
I've received a message from one of my contacts in the Daggerfall Covenant that a Breton lords son is being transported through Cyrodill. I Molag-Tibs got a vision from The Night Mother telling us, WEB what we need to do. We have a contract, plan, and some of the finest members around, we will act. Of course this contract will pay out a hefty reward but it's ONLY AVAILABLE TO GUILD MEMBERS.

This contract is only available to guild members of WEB, however in the future further contracts may also be on offer to everybody else. You can still join the guild of thievery and murder by sending a message to @PainDragon (in-game), or for further details about this and future contracts please contact me @molag-tibs (also in-game).

Edited by Madness1 on March 30, 2015 5:34PM
What is the color of night?
What is the color of the fox?
Hail Sithis.
  • Madness1
    Madness1
    ✭✭✭
    As of right now we're unable to gain a foothold in NA (NA megaserver), however if someone could create a branch across the borders then we'll happily work together into one powerful unit. Soon everyone will never escape from the WEB.

Edited by Madness1 on March 30, 2015 4:30PM
    What is the color of night?
    What is the color of the fox?
    Hail Sithis.