The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Video] AA trials post patch boss mechanics

JaJaLuka
JaJaLuka
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,
I'm posting this video to help out some people who asked about the mechanics of the storm atro. I am using a build that gives me longevity over DPS (this is not my trials build) to get as much footage as I can, in other words I don't recommend using this build for a group trials run :tongue: .
Also, this video covers the boss' mechanics and not a groups strategy in defeating it, I have seen many groups just lay down damage mitigation and not even worry about the glowing circles, however this is a little more difficult post patch and a lot of groups (especially pick up groups and learning groups) are having to resort to he proper mechanics of the boss. I hope this helps them get a clear idea on what they are looking for to get that clear. Good luck guys and I hope this helps :)
NOTE: lol on the typo's in this video, it's just a quick on the help out ;)

I should probably also add for those of you who really into understanding every mechanic; when the yellow light spawns there is a wind animation on the ground that moves towards it and it makes a sound (helpful if you have surround sound or headphones) and there is also a second stage to his lightning storm where he raises just one arm instead of two and delivers more damage per hit, I believe this part is on a timer so you haven't got long to get to those circles.
Edited by JaJaLuka on November 8, 2018 7:34AM
Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
Brunack, EP DK PC NA
General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
Others...