Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Zealot Gaming - Elder Scrolls Guild - AD/NA - PvP & PvE

Heresiarch
Zealot Gaming

Apply at: www.zealotgaming.com

ts3.zealotgaming.com

Here are some things we expect from a Zealot Gaming member:

- You must be Aldmeri Dominion.

- Be respectful of other players. Whether on the forums, on TeamSpeak, or in guild chat or server chat, we do not tolerate trolling.

- New players are welcome to learn the game with us!!

- Must be 16 years or older.

We are currently looking for players that are knowledgeable about their class and ESO gameplay. We strive to be the best at our classes and love to share this knowledge with each other for the betterment of the guild and all players. Zealot Gaming caters to both PvE and PvP play styles.

We also have a lot of fun! When we are not raiding or taking on challenging content, we are very social. We do require the usage of TeamSpeak. If we are working on new content that requires coordination and communication, then TeamSpeak will be required to participate. So please download it in advance! :)

When we raid, we expect that players will be appropriately geared with the required food/potions. Come prepared for success and show up on time. Bring an open mind and help contribute to the success of the raid. If you have an idea or suggestion, please speak up. Ultimately, we want to be successful and understand that some players are highly skilled in their class and some players are more strategic in their gameplay mechanics and dungeon knowledge. We win as a unit, not as individuals.

We look forward to meeting new people in the Elder Scrolls Online that share our same values. Please ask any of our members about us to learn more. Our Leader and Officers welcome the opportunity to discuss our play style and expectations from our members. You will find that we are extremely approachable. We hope that you will join us as we adventure into Tamriel.

Contact @adarkterror , @Isaiha in game or come into the TeamSpeak and talk with us!
  • Isaiha
    Isaiha
    ✭✭
    We continue to seek active players for PvP and PvE content. Hit us up in game if you'd like to join.
  • Lisaldra
    Lisaldra
    Just wanted to drop in to say that we have a screenshot contest going on with a 10k gold reward within our guild.
  • Lisaldra
    Lisaldra
    I had a lot of fun leveling and doing dungeons with you guys tonight! Thanks!
  • SilvyrNixe
    SilvyrNixe
    ✭✭✭
    I might be popping into your TS later tonight to meet you guys, I'm curious and kind of excited about joining a guild that does both PvP and PvE! My bf Stee might join me as well, but I might not get on till tomorrow, depends on work really. I can't wait to meet all of you!
    "Real courage is not to give up hope, even in the most terrible darkness, and to carry on." -The Sight by David Clement-Davies
  • Lisaldra
    Lisaldra
    We've got a pvp night coming up tomorrow in a veteran campaign. Stay tuned for more!
  • Isaiha
    Isaiha
    ✭✭
    PvE runs monday (tomorrow) 4/27. Join us on teamspeak, would love to meet you and introduce you to the community.
  • Huggernaut
    Huggernaut
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many active members do you have on at peak / off-peak hours please?