The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Could you fix the permaroot bug please ?

Sarousse
Sarousse
✭✭✭✭✭
It randomly happens with no reason, you just keep rooted and can't do nothing beside relogging to fix it.

It happened to many of my guildmates.
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to add : happens in Cyrodiil fighting players using root btw.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can break it by using a charge ability. but i doo agree its a pity to know all the circumvents for the billions of bugs in this game ;)
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning, even the charge didn't work.
  • Cthalion
    Cthalion
    ✭✭✭
    Yes this is really annoying. Fix it already. Total BS.
    Kosmoko.
    Stamina NB since 4-4-14.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait until you get the perma CC-bug. You're permanently CC'ed even after you die. You can break-free all you want and move around but you can't use your abilities.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    This needs more attention brought to it. Happens to me several times daily. I often end up dying because of it.
    QQing is a full time job