The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My idea on cyrodiil

Ahaek
Ahaek
✭✭
1. Birts flying out from the trees & bushes high up the sky at frendly/enemy players
2. When you become emperor you will be able to mark/highlight a spot on the cyrodiil map for example inside a dungoen, cave or up on a rock "i challange you!"
3. All players/Top50 players can mark/highlight the cyrodiil map with a duel spot
4. When there is a mark/highlight on the cyrodiil map then ppl with be able to press a "join" button so you know someone will come
5. Frendly fire campaign/spot
6. Hardcore campaign/spot. If you die it cost you AP/Gold/rank-xp

When im running in cyrodiil i maybe pass alot of enemys that i maybe want to fight but i cant see it on the map crus thy are not in fight thats why Birts flying out from the trees & bushes high up the sky will help alot.

When your a emperor you feel like a god. Why not challange ppl to take him down at a cool spot. There is so manny cool spots on cyrodiil why not use them?
The same thing with duel spots. And a join button will help so you wont wait forever if noone want to come. And maybe add a win price

Frendly fire campaign or spot will replace the "duel option" so cyrodiil will still be the main spot to pvp

Hardcore for them best players!

But i just rly like to see rest of cyrodiil getting used like a house with stairs, cave or a dungoen and to get ppl to use this options just add a reward.
Please keep in mind that i wrote this in 5min and my english is not top notch : p

All classes
PvP, PvE & more
YOUTUBE.com/channel/UCCJ2ylZoXlWt_om681UHT2Qt

FACEBOOK.com/groups/1390110124616278/

TWITTER.com/ESO_AHAEK

TWITCH.tv/Ahaek/profile
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahaek wrote: »
    1. Birts flying out from the trees & bushes high up the sky at frendly/enemy players

I'm not in favor of your suggestions to enable duels. Games that focus on duels become laser-focused on one vs one balance. I prefer games with group battles, which must be balanced differently. TESO is that kind of game, and I like it.

But... I really like your idea of environmental clues to point at opposing players. It could even help locate stealthed players. Wouldn't it be cool if hiding occasionally flushed a rabbit? Or, as you say, caused birds to take flight from a tree? That would fit really well with the immersive system ZOS has built here. So.. awesome idea :)

Edited by Snit on March 28, 2015 6:00AM
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uhh...

dtauTqE.gif
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • Ahaek
    Ahaek
    ✭✭
    My idea on duel is not a option to duel by press "duel" like.. Im in a arena guild. sometimes we find a spot to duel EP DC & AD then we duel. i like to see a option to show ppl we got a spot and duel each other and others can join us.

All classes
    PvP, PvE & more
    YOUTUBE.com/channel/UCCJ2ylZoXlWt_om681UHT2Qt

FACEBOOK.com/groups/1390110124616278/

TWITTER.com/ESO_AHAEK

TWITCH.tv/Ahaek/profile
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    uhh...

dtauTqE.gif

This but I do like the birds thingy ... I think
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, but for balance:

1) each alliance should have access to a beehive
    2) when enemies strike the beehive, all the bees come out to Defend, but not if they're unhappy with the emperor
    3) the emperor must also officiate Sailboat Races when the weather is nice (bees are unconcerned with the outcome)
    4) players get to bet on these races, but the punishment for betting poorly is excruciating
    5) full size khajiit as crown store pet so you don't get depressed during solo play
    6) upside down campaign

GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick