The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5KB in 1 fire balista shot

DaggerfallTradeMasters
Lol loved this and yes i do make kills with out this i was a bit enthusiastic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kctCFXSMQL8
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! You're pro!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/game-guide/the-alliance-war
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    5? You amateur.

<3
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    5? You amateur.

<3

Haha lmao
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is nothing compared to the Chalman Milegate massacre last night lel
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect example how much siege is broken. Any random nabbie can deploy it in one second and one shot group of ppl doing actual pvp.
    Edited by Gravord on March 29, 2015 5:16PM
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »
    Perfect example how much siege is broken. Any random nabbie can deploy it in one second and one shot group of ppl doing actual pvp.

Based on the AP awarded in the screenie, it is clear these guys were being pummelled on already.

Just sayin'.
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    D00d how'd you get so good at pvp?!?!? You probably made those n00bs leave Cyrodiil for the night!! Maybe a couple cancelled their subs...a truly 4m4z1n9 p74y3r!!!11 Could win medals at competitions! 10/10 would watch video again!! THIS IS HOW ESO IS DONE!
    QQing is a full time job
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    skarvika wrote: »
    D00d how'd you get so good at pvp?!?!? You probably made those n00bs leave Cyrodiil for the night!! Maybe a couple cancelled their subs...a truly 4m4z1n9 p74y3r!!!11 Could win medals at competitions! 10/10 would watch video again!! THIS IS HOW ESO IS DONE!

The important part bolded for clarity.
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭

The people that dont know how to dodge roll in the slow incoming red circles is the nabbies. Just saying.
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    King Bozo wrote: »

The people that dont know how to dodge roll in the slow incoming red circles is the nabbies. Just saying.

Nabbie bravely shot them from 10 meters when they were stuck in combat, on snares/roots and fighting already bigger numbers. Good luck dodging in that circumstances. But hey, DAT SKILL and effort made into killing them, really pro, haha.
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭

Nabbie bravely shot them from 10 meters when they were stuck in combat, on snares/roots and fighting already bigger numbers. Good luck dodging in that circumstances. But hey, DAT SKILL and effort made into killing them, really pro, haha.
    Not to mention, there is also something called non-stamina builds...yknow, sorcs, a nice chunk of templars and the like? Oh, and also there's a neat feature...forget what it's called, a buddy told me about it once...it was something along the lines of "running out of stamina," "sometimes you still take the damage even if you dodge roll just outside the circle" and "good luck seeing that red circle on the ground among all this other f**kery flying in your face a mile a minute anyways."
    Edited by skarvika on March 29, 2015 11:04PM
    QQing is a full time job
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    [Double Post]
    Edited by skarvika on March 29, 2015 11:04PM
    QQing is a full time job
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭

Not to mention, there is also something called non-stamina builds...yknow, sorcs, a nice chunk of templars and the like? Oh, and also there's a neat feature...forget what it's called, a buddy told me about it once...it was something along the lines of "running out of stamina," "sometimes you still take the damage even if you dodge roll just outside the circle" and "good luck seeing that red circle on the ground among all this other f**kery flying in your face a mile a minute anyways."

Healers can heal through it and sorcs can bolt escape out of red. No stam invloved in those builds. Hey why not nerf siege to zero and remove castle walls. Not you in specific but sounds like a lot people here would rather play capture the flag like halo or call of duty.
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭

Healers can heal through it and sorcs can bolt escape out of red. No stam invloved in those builds. Hey why not nerf siege to zero and remove castle walls. Not you in specific but sounds like a lot people here would rather play capture the flag like halo or call of duty.
    My wimpy 6k heal ain't gonna save me from a ballista that hits me for 31k initially and then continues to take me down about 40-50% every 2 seconds or so...especially when I have 23k hp...and I know some wise guy will come in here talking about siege shields. Still saw people dying when I threw em up.
    Even ZOS has said they didn't even test this beforehand and that it was a mistake they're going to try to fix tomorrow.
    I think we can admit it's a bit ridiculous. I mean yeah, damage should be increased, but anything that can instakill a player is generally bad news.
    QQing is a full time job
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least it fixed the lag caused by multiple players at the same place. But yeah if you stay more than 1s without purging you are dead. It's endgame content you know. One shot or nothing.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on March 30, 2015 12:58AM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My wimpy 6k heal ain't gonna save me from a ballista that hits me for 31k initially and then continues to take me down about 40-50% every 2 seconds or so...especially when I have 23k hp...and I know some wise guy will come in here talking about siege shields. Still saw people dying when I threw em up.
    Even ZOS has said they didn't even test this beforehand and that it was a mistake they're going to try to fix tomorrow.
    I think we can admit it's a bit ridiculous. I mean yeah, damage should be increased, but anything that can instakill a player is generally bad news.
    31k from a balista initial hit? You are not a good liar.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    I have around 30k health (with food) and I have not been one shot by any siege.
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    People like to play naked. Also with their eyes closed.
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Lol i never made this post to brag or something just wanted to share it.
    I dont say i have skills or amazing ownage in this game but i think some of these people are just trolls or that they are mad that they got butt hurt by siege because they cant dodge (not talking abou the people in the video but about the people in the comments) ;)
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    At least it fixed the lag caused by multiple players at the same place. But yeah if you stay more than 1s without purging you are dead. It's endgame content you know. One shot or nothing.

If this was so I would suck the siege damage up. However, the lag is REAL - have you pvp'd much lately? Also (and this is not necessarily related to n00b video) when doing siege on outer keep walls, often fire treb "circle" doesnt show for me - it' just a quick and sudden insta death with NO warning and im pretty sure it's a lag issue. So very nice mix of 20k+ damage and lag (heck I take full siege damage most of the time, even if I on my client clearly is out of the red circle).
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/game-guide/the-alliance-war
  • wOOOOt_of_SD
    wOOOOt_of_SD
    ✭✭✭
    Siege is better than ever! Fun part of the game now!
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If those yellows had some skill they wouldn't just have stacked up on the flag... just saying.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Deviante
    Deviante
    ✭✭
    I love how I get one shot by fire trebs on my non v14 toons in every campaign now. Totally makes the game enjoyable having to hide from fights for fear that someone will fire a shot in the general area im fighting in.
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

If those yellows had some skill they wouldn't just have stacked up on the flag... just saying.

Sure, being surrounded by bigger forces they should split and go die separatelly in every direction, right?
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last night a bunch of EP are banging on the door of Aleswell, until it broke, and to our surprise, there's a big beautiful fire ballista waiting behind the door.

Thanks to the oils and AoE we've been enduring while breaking the door, ONE SHOT of the ballista and BAM! Half my raid is gone. Like, 8 people AT LEAST from my raid PLUS others around us... just... died. Dead.

I SEE DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No it doesn't. A perfect way to counter that siege weapon was to run up an burn it. But people playing Cyrodiil are still stuck in the zerg mode of combat. This makes them easy targets for the new function siege weapons are designed for.

YOU CAN NO LONGER SIT IN ONE SPOT AND HEAL LIKE CRAZY WITHIN A GROUP!

Pay attention and take out as many siege users as soon as you see them. There are only so many ways they can set up one to hit you in a keep.