The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armor specifically for Werewolf and Vamp characters and campaign lines

NowURDeadXD
NowURDeadXD
✭✭
can we get armor for Werewolf and Vamp charaters only for specific characters that have earned the rights to wear that armor have passed the trials to become a Werewolf or vamp and campaign missions for their ultimate class characters maybe make them like the Dwarven writs but as a drop for completing group dungeons that require teaming up with other Werewolves or Vamps to achieve this goal to have the sweetest armor for that Werewolf or Vamp class that you can only wear if your character is a ww or vamp more customization the more your fans will want to stick around and rock out the campaigns for both classes and gives people incentive to level up these ultimate creature classes and gives the developers area to expand their story telling and giving some light on maybe some things that were hidden to the average person maybe do an "Origin Story Line" and that will make the classes more interesting and exciting to play like they did for the intro to the game some cool colorful atmosphere's!!!! i think the zemimax team can go nuts with this i think its a great idea and i would love to hear back from you guys on this one or at least acknowledge you read these things and take it into the Dev team to let me and everyone know what they think about these ideas thanks!
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, there's savior's hide. I think anyone can wear it, but the five item bonus is reduced cost for transformation. The site I'm looking at may be outdated though.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lack of punctuation made this impossible to read
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they do eventually create this, it will be after the thieves guild (as well as skill line), glass, and all other types of armor that they are holding out on us.

Either way, WW armor and Vampire armor sounds wicked.

On that topic, I propose "anti" ww armor and vampire armor.

Anti-Werewolf armor
    • Uses "skin" of werewolf
    • increases stamina/magika
    • decreases damage from werewolves
    • chance to "reflect" some percentage of damage done to player as poison damage to enemy

Anti-Vampire armor (possibly vampire hunter like)
    • No idea on what it would look like
    • Increase stamina/magika
    • decreases damage from vampires
    • chance to "reflect" some percentage of damage done to player as fire damage to enemy
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    If they do eventually create this, it will be after the thieves guild (as well as skill line), glass, and all other types of armor that they are holding out on us.

If they ever add new armor like glass for example, it will only be another motif, but they most likely won't add a skill line for it.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

If they ever add new armor like glass for example, it will only be another motif, but they most likely won't add a skill line for it.

True, when I wrote my response I didn't realize that I may have inferred that glass will have a skill line. It won't.

What is most likely is that the glass armor will have a motif, but the thieves guild will be like pact armor, you have to earn it (and can't make it), and there may be an active skill line associated with the thieves guild (but i'm not completely sure because of legerdemain)
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your wall of text procs like crazy brah.
    Edited by kijima on April 20, 2015 2:53AM
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want equestrian armor for people who have pledge themselves to the steed.
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You already get dyes for these skill lines.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valnas wrote: »
    I want equestrian armor for people who have pledge themselves to the steed.

So you want to run around with a horse head on? :o
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums