Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fishing in Reaper's March

Firestar_
Firestar_
✭✭✭
I've been looking in Reaper's march for the last three days for foul spots, but none of the foul spots in the croc pool nor the one under the bridge in Arenthia have appeared. There's no more on the only fishing map of Reaper's March, so maybe another player knows where they are? There HAS to be more foul spots to clean if they have not shown up at the other spots for three days, right?
vI3IWsS.jpg
Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not done any fishing in a long while so this might not be true anymore but from what I remember fishing spots don't have a timer before they come back up. They spawn in a random body of water and stay there until they've been fished out. Then once that happens another spawns randomly somewhere else. So if your not finding any fishing nodes in foul water try clearing a few nodes in other water types and see if that causes some to pop up where you need them.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had good luck with the water around that world boss (where you can see a dense area of foul spots). Just keep trying.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, today they work because the server reset them.
    I'm going to try to fish them all out and see if this happens again where we're left with a week without fish.
    Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
    Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
    Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
    Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant