The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black Hand is recruiting [EP][NA] - PC - PvE Progression & PvP

Irista
Irista
✭✭
large.png?1420985224

The Black Hand has been a gaming community for 10+ years (founded in 2002). We game together, but more than that we're family. We're looking for active and mature players to join our ranks. (We know real life happens - jobs/work/college/spouses - We won't make you sit through 4 hours of raiding >D )

We focus mainly on PvE but we PvP as well. A lot of us are max level, but we have some older members returning to us that are still leveling. We're here to help! Getting crafted gear, dungeon groups, whatever you need help with!

At Black Hand you won't see 100+ members on-line. We don't do that. We don't want you to just be a number on the roster. We are looking for solid players, and great people to join the family. We are only looking for 40 or so active members. Otherwise how can we get to know one other! We use TS3 as well - and trust me, you'll want to be on!

If Black Hand seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what interests you in Elder Scrolls Online. Check out our Guild Mission statement to see more of what Black Hand is all about!

Black Hand is currently looking to wrap up our trial team. What we are currently looking for:
- 1 tank (preferably Dragonknight)
- 2 healers (preferably templars)
- Nightblade and Dragonknight DPS is preferable, however we will take other DPS classes as well.

Black Hand at a glance:
- Ebonheart Pact
- PvE focus with PvP as well
- PvE Content progression (Dungeons, DSA, trials)
- Max level crafters
- Max level players who are willing to help lower level members
- Teamspeak3 required

blackhandgaming.net

Or feel free to hit me up in game after 5PM CST if you have any questions! @irista
Edited by Irista on June 21, 2015 2:20PM
@Irista - Max Clothier/Woodworker - "I craft for smiles! (and tips! ;D )"

Renwyn Delau - VR14 Magicka Sorceror

The Black Hand
- Ebonheart Pact
Treasurer
blackhandgaming.net
  • ArbiterofTruth
    ArbiterofTruth
    Soul Shriven
    As a new guild member, just being in Teamspeak with the other people in the guild is a fun experience. I haven't had the chance to participate in guild activities yet, but they sound awesome. Also they are super friendly and willing to help you out with pretty much anything.
  • Irista
    Irista
    ✭✭
    A special thanks to all the folks who have apped to our site! Black Hand is happy to welcome all our new family members!

If you have yet to check out Black Hand I sincerely hope you do. If you are looking for a gaming community, your home away from home that's drama free then we might just be for you!

Hope to hear back from all those who are interested!
    Edited by Irista on April 2, 2015 7:48PM

The Black Hand
    - Ebonheart Pact
    Treasurer
    blackhandgaming.net
  • Lussura
    Lussura
    ✭✭✭
    Come join this great guild! We PVP, tons of PVE, building a trail team right now. I love this guild <3
  • Ninrod86
    Ninrod86
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I would like to join !!!
  • Irista
    Irista
    ✭✭
    Sorry for not responding fast enough! I've been swamped at work and haven't had an opportunity to day-time troll the forums! >D

If you haven't already gone to our website and filled out an application please do so! blackhandgaming.net

You can catch me in game later this evening (after about 6PM CST).

I really look forward to hearing from you! We love having new members!

The Black Hand
    - Ebonheart Pact
    Treasurer
    blackhandgaming.net
  •  Blaine812
    Blaine812
    Soul Shriven
    Where on the forums does one apply? Or is it possible to get an invite in game?
  • ArbiterofTruth
    ArbiterofTruth
    Soul Shriven
    Blaine812 wrote: »
    Where on the forums does one apply? Or is it possible to get an invite in game?

Go to the website: blackhandgaming.net
  • Irista
    Irista
    ✭✭
    Attention all folks who are Ebonheart Pact and looking for a solid PvE guild! We are updating our requirements to join Black Hand as we are trying to flesh out our trial teams

We are only looking to invite players with characters that are at least Veteran Rank 10 (some exceptions may be made, but veteran rank is required).

Black Hand is currently looking to wrap up our trial team. What we are currently recruiting for:
    - 1 tank (preferably Dragonknight)
    - 2 healers (preferably templars)
    - Nightblade and Dragonknight DPS is preferable, however we will take other DPS classes as well.

The Black Hand
    - Ebonheart Pact
    Treasurer
    blackhandgaming.net