Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading loading loading

Amiliana
Amiliana
✭✭✭
Whenever I start the game, there is long loading time both to get the character select and to enter the game. Whenever I am zoning there are long loading times.

Inside the game I have no lag at all, but fps no higher than 25. Occasionally I get latency, but its quite random. No matter if I am using the lowest graphic setting or the ultra setting, the loading stays the same, the fps stays the same, still no lagging.

The loading can also start suddenly, like in a mine in middle of battle, or in middle of town, and sometimes this never stops. (Have to reboot game)

About 2-3 times per day my graphic also freezes and the game stops reponding. Never get an error message, nor a choice to report it.

I am sitting on a 100/100 fiber connection so unless there is packageloss on the way to your servers, the connection should not be a problem.

I also have the latest drivers for my graphic card and pass the minimum requirements easily.

I am using windows 7 and have disabled the program solution finder, AUC, configured Firewall and AV.

Since I can play the game, my issue is rather an annoyance than vital.

Also, many people I have spoken with have the very same problem with loading areas and so on.

Sincerely,
Edited by Amiliana on March 27, 2015 3:28PM
“We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.” — Winston Curchill