Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Modzz

imnotacop
imnotacop
Anyone know any addons that'll show me all locations on my map?
  • imnotacop
    imnotacop
    Also a minimap that isn't out of date.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Online, there's UESP's ESO Map which shows where all the locations are.

But for in-game, try Undiscovered: Undiscovered shows Points of Interest on your in game map, making it easier to track down Quest Hubs, Dungeons, Dolmens, Wayshrines and other useful sites scattered on the map.

For a minimap, try MiniMap by Fyrakin, which is constantly being updated with fixes and new features.

If you want everything laid out for you, there's also LoreBooks and SkyShards.

Personally I much prefer finding them all myself, and there is an add-on which actually blanks the map until you have explored it :tongue:TrueExploration: Until now you've had some magical atlas with a map for every zone, dungeon and even the daedric planes. Not anymore! With this addon, you have to "draw" your own maps. Each map will start as an empty piece of paper, but as you travel and explore tamriel, your character will draw everything he/she sees.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • imnotacop
    imnotacop
    That mod sounds cool. If this were laid out more like a previous elder scrolls game, I'd go with that, but adventuring isn't really as worth it for me in this game. The zones are fairly unimaginative, blankly following the landscape of the age, and most of the quests are downright boring, and, when you think something's about to be interesting, it's taken away by the inability to chose your own story line to any degree. I feel like I'm basically a robot programmed to only be able to chose the quest I['m programmed to do. So, exploring as a whole is mostly about see something, not thinking it's cool, and trying to level. The mage's guild quest line is great though. The god in that one is one of my favorite characters just because he's so interesting. Thanks for helping me out with the mods btw. ^_^
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, @imnotacop. We shuffled your thread over to the addons section so that other members of the addon community can help you find exactly what you're looking for. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • imnotacop
    imnotacop
    I found it, but thanks! SInce I'm here though, are graphical mods allowed?
  • imnotacop
    imnotacop
    Like, I'm wanting to get Sweet effects, but I don't know if I'm allowed to mess with the lighting n stuff like that.
  • imnotacop
    imnotacop
    Awesome! Thanks! ^_^