The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Blade Knight" – Nightblade 2H DPS build [90 CP +][Patch 2.02]

Overbowed
Overbowed
✭✭✭
Hey guys, building on whats already been done along with my own theorycrafting here is a 2H build that is working well for me. I hope this will give people a starting point and hopefully we can build on it further. Would love to hear what’s working for you guys in terms of 2H dps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbf24z1t35A
Overbowed - Stam Nightblade
Obxhdkalfjakdzytaeol - Stam DK
Damaged Over Time - Mag DK
Crit Happens - Mag Sorc
Thunderclock - Stam Sorc
Bubblegum the Beast Poker - Ugly Templar

Overboob of We Wipe On Trash
Min-Maxer, Troll, and brutally honest.
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    Nice build, thanks!
  • Father
    Father
    ✭✭✭
    Great build indeed :D but if I run same rotation but I use reaper's mark instead of piercing mark to get the 25% dmg buff when monsters killed, I usualy use that on my AOE bar not on single target :P
    Edited by Father on March 28, 2015 12:12PM
  • Overbowed
    Overbowed
    ✭✭✭
    Father wrote: »
    Great build indeed :D but if I run same rotation but I use reaper's mark instead of piercing mark to get the 25% dmg buff when monsters killed, I usualy use that on my AOE bar not on single target :P

Thanks guys :) .Yeah that's also a good idea, but I wouldn't use it on my offbar in a single target situation since barswitching results in a significant dps loss.
    Crit Happens - Mag Sorc
    Thunderclock - Stam Sorc

• Lilselvag07
    Awesome build and very insightful. I do have a question what are some other armor sets you recommend if we cant get ravenger set.
  • Overbowed
    Overbowed
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome build and very insightful. I do have a question what are some other armor sets you recommend if we cant get ravenger set.

Hmm that's tough, since ravager is such an amazing set. I guess 5 hundings with sword, 4 morag, and 2 shadowwalker/twicefanged would be a cheaper alternative. Ashen if you can't get morag
    Crit Happens - Mag Sorc
    Thunderclock - Stam Sorc

• Lilselvag07
    Thank you I wasnt trying to destroy the build or anything. I believe it's definetly necessary to have those pieces but i believe those pieces are extremely difficult to get. And I was trying to find a solution till I can get those pieces. I am trying to run multiple builds my main is a sap essence tank, however I really enjoyed your build. Thank you again for posting
  • psufan5
    psufan5
    ✭✭✭✭
    Father wrote: »

Lasts for 5 seconds though. Used to last 30 :(

Surgical Incision
    Former Emperor
    USPS4
  • kamohs212eb17_ESO
    kamohs212eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    too bad noone have a ***, big enought to make a build not for vr14 with unlimited ap
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    too bad noone have a ***, big enought to make a build not for vr14 with unlimited ap

A leveling build makes no sense as you will use whatever you like while making sure you level the skills you know(like from this video) you will use at endgame. Also, leveling is easy enough that you don`t need to bother with specific builds, just leveling the appropriate skill lines.