The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Champion system

imnotacop
imnotacop
SO, I've contacted Zenimax on a few diff formats now about this issue, and they don't seem to want to help people anymore. My Champion UI is gone. I can't access it at all, and people are saying it's still there, so I'm assuming they've messed something up yet again. The only help I've gotten is that, if I relog, it'll come back. Nope, it's been like this for a while, and I've relogged more than a few times, so that's not a fix. Anyone have any idea how to help me?
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you have hit the ALT key....have all the icons at the top of the screen...and there is no champion system icon to click there ?
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • imnotacop
    imnotacop
    Exactly. I've also looked in my controls menu for a hotkey, nothing there. It's as if they've completely removed it from my copy specifically. It's really weird.
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Obviously, you have a VR char on your account?
    Edited by LameoveR on March 26, 2015 10:29PM
  • imnotacop
    imnotacop
    Not sure. How do I check? Thanks for helping me out here guys ^_^
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    imnotacop wrote: »
    Not sure. How do I check? Thanks for helping me out here guys ^_^
    Not sure?
    VR, Veteran Rank character.
    Character with sign like this
    vp1g.png
    Edited by LameoveR on March 26, 2015 11:13PM
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    Assuming that the OP didn't respond to the last comment, they did not have a VR character and was freaking out about not yet obtaining Champion UI due to not having a VR toon.

Aw, good read
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
    - VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
  • imnotacop
    imnotacop
    ohh. Just never heard the term before. Came back for the free2play, so Not so imma have a duh moment or two. sorry. And no, I don't. Is it veteran only now?
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    imnotacop wrote: »
    And no, I don't. Is it veteran only now?
    You must have at least one VR char to gain access to champion system.
    Is it whenever were otherwise?
    Read patch notes
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/154426/patch-notes-v1-6-5
    Edited by LameoveR on March 26, 2015 11:27PM
  • imnotacop
    imnotacop
    Ah. Before the latest patch, I had it, so that's what confused me. Thanks for the help guys.