The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where can I find fences?

RedFoxFour
RedFoxFour
✭✭
I've been, uh... finding things all over the place. Including some armor that I am wearing. Someone told me the guards might take offence if my armor is dirty and consequently confiscate my armor if I don't get it washed and laundered at a fence. From what I was told the fence also gives you a reward if you found lost items so they can put it in their lost/found storage.

Only problem is, I can't find the fence?

Anyone know where to find one in Stros M'Kai or Glenumbra?
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to go into a hideout, they are in most major locations(daggerfall, wayrest, etc.), the icon on map is like a three-tip spear or something.
  • RedFoxFour
    RedFoxFour
    ✭✭
    Would Glenumbra qualify as a major location?

I'm kinda new to the game and I never had a character in the Covenant before...

*edit*

Nevermind, after some excessive Google searching (geez those fences are hiding well, even from Google) I finally found a forum post that lead to another forum thread that had a link that lead to another site where I found a clue that lead me to http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Outlaws_Refuges

Problem solved :smiley:
    Edited by RedFoxFour on March 26, 2015 12:16PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems you found your answer :).
    For future reference (and for anyone else), look for 20px-ON-icon-OutlawsRefuge.png on the city maps in-game. There is one refuge per zone (except the Starter Islands, Coldharbour and Cyrodiil), which are in that zone's main city.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp