The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

blackwater blade no vet call to arms

silentxthreat
silentxthreat
✭✭✭
EP really needs help in non vet to deal with the amount of ad on. ep and dc have been getting steam rolled by zergs back to back for weeks now. If you are thinking of joining us we really need more ep.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zone chat tonight was utterly pathetic.

We need new leaders.
  • silentxthreat
    silentxthreat
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't agree more but it's more we got to chase the trolls out. I wish I could be around more to lead but I can't :(
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll Lead for DC !!!

Na scratch that ... My therapist advised against responsibility roles until we tackle my delusions of grandeur issues first .

It's not going well either .
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »
    I'll Lead for DC !!!

Na scratch that ... My therapist advised against responsibility roles until we tackle my delusions of grandeur issues first .

It's not going well either .

Do I smell purple alliance on coming ;)
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My level 39 Magicka NB, Anurraame's Cat gave Impale a fair old workout last night, so many people running around that I needed to stab. Snagged myself a 59 kill streak, pretty happy with that, would have been higher too if I hadn't had been standing in range of a fire balista while looking at my map. (n00b)

Bae was almost unkillable, but fun to engage and fight and Lava Croft's crew were running around causing much havoc. (thanks blues, plenty of fun fighting you guys last night)

No lag to speak of, the quality of players and fights is good and I reckon this makes Blackwater blade still the best campaign out there right now.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    My level 39 Magicka NB, Anurraame's Cat gave Impale a fair old workout last night, so many people running around that I needed to stab. Snagged myself a 59 kill streak, pretty happy with that, would have been higher too if I hadn't had been standing in range of a fire balista while looking at my map. (n00b)

Bae was almost unkillable, but fun to engage and fight and Lava Croft's crew were running around causing much havoc. (thanks blues, plenty of fun fighting you guys last night)

No lag to speak of, the quality of players and fights is good and I reckon this makes Blackwater blade still the best campaign out there right now.

blackwater blade is the best campaign. It has the most balance and is generally the most fun. there is no lag, no ridiculous damage shield stacking, no endless roll dodging, and everyone is on an equal footing. and there are not as many ridiculous 15K hit attacks(save for siege, which is supposed to do big damage anyway)

bae was fun to fight. Me and someone else were fighting him near alessia bridge at one point. We were about to kill him when about 7 of our teammates came in and just steamrolled him. I was NOT happy about that. lol.

people can say all they want about thornblade being "the only campaign that matters" but blackwater blade is twice as fun and more enjoyable to play in.
    Edited by Cody on March 30, 2015 3:06AM
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did Myth get emp yet?
    Vehemence
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much fun on BWB last night, three way fights FTW!

The only issue I've found is that while getting AP solo is okay with enough kills (and I get my fair share of those) the rewards for AP when grouped is far better which makes solo play not really worth the effort.

IMO if you are playing like a demon solo, and getting only a small amount of AP as compared to playing like scrub grouped and getting plenty, does this not warrant a looksie from ZOS?

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The only issue I've found is that while getting AP solo is okay with enough kills (and I get my fair share of those) the rewards for AP when grouped is far better which makes solo play not really worth the effort.

IMO if you are playing like a demon solo, and getting only a small amount of AP as compared to playing like scrub grouped and getting plenty, does this not warrant a looksie from ZOS?

My emperorship was earned with purely solo play AP. Sure it took a guild to crown, but the AP gen was done solo with siege and open field 1vx fights.
    Edited by Rylana on April 9, 2015 6:46AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The red tide was strong last night on Blackwater like swarming fire ants.
    I think every EP vet rolled an alt and all new players are EP! lol
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

My emperorship was earned with purely solo play AP. Sure it took a guild to crown, but the AP gen was done solo with siege and open field 1vx fights.

Have you been told how awesome you are today Rylana?

Last night all I saw was DC taking emp and then taking scrolls.

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you been told how awesome you are today Rylana?

Last night all I saw was DC taking emp and then taking scrolls.

It wasnt about being "awesome" it was illustrating you dont need a group to get the AP. If anything ive found grouping slows down my gains a crapton.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is awesome was killing you on all three occasions I saw you yesterday.

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is awesome was killing you on all three occasions I saw you yesterday.

Whats your toons name because i am 100 percent sure the feeling would be mutual

I do wonder how many it took though because I never died to anyone solo. Never less than five on one.
    Edited by Rylana on April 16, 2015 1:18AM
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your codex for Anurraame's Cat :wink:

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your codex for Anurraame's Cat :wink:

lol ive only ever seen that toon running with a full raid. good job though, steamrolled a soloer with a full group. im proud of you, keep it up champ

Edit: I just checked codex for the lulz, and youre not even listed. So despite your claims of killing me three times? Maybe you were present when I died, but you didnt kill me. I am now less proud of you.
    Edited by Rylana on April 16, 2015 3:50AM
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, running solo.

I'll admit that yesterday I was running around with 1 guildy from decibel with his fresh level 11 toon.

Nice try though. :wink:

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, running solo.

I'll admit that yesterday I was running around with 1 guildy from decibel with his fresh level 11 toon.

No, seriously, the only time ive seen your toon at all is pushing up the hill at Nikel outpost, and you actually died there. Along with about 30 other yellows that were all nice and bunched up for some treb action in that funnel area. To your credit you were one of the few to survive the initial bombardment and got picked off by several people as you tried to run from the fight.

Other than that? Cant say ive ever seen you at all, so I think your claim is bogus. I mean if it was some aoe crap in the middle of a blob on me? Congrats you know how to blobstack. Goes back to the raid thing. If youd like to duel we could, i mean im down if its that big of a deal to you to have beaten me or something.

It seems to mean a lot to you. But uh.... ive fought a lot of people solo on blackwater, youre never going to kill me by yourself, fair warning.
    Edited by Rylana on April 16, 2015 9:36AM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, running solo.

No, seriously, the only time ive seen your toon at all is pushing up the hill at Nikel outpost, and you actually died there. Along with about 30 other yellows that were all nice and bunched up for some treb action in that funnel area. To your credit you were one of the few to survive the initial bombardment and got picked off by several people as you tried to run from the fight.

Other than that? Cant say ive ever seen you at all, so I think your claim is bogus. I mean if it was some aoe crap in the middle of a blob on me? Congrats you know how to blobstack. Goes back to the raid thing. If youd like to duel we could, i mean im down if its that big of a deal to you to have beaten me or something.

It seems to mean a lot to you. But uh.... ive fought a lot of people solo on blackwater, youre never going to kill me by yourself, fair warning.

must i come in and kill you both?:D
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My magicka NB is done in blackwater, time to run with another build. Time for some stamina DK fun.

Gotta say, VR1 in cyro is horrid now. Health goes from a heady 30K or there abouts down to 15K, so one shot from siege is common, infact sustainability is awful. So for anyone thinking that being VR1 in Cyro makes you stronk, think again.

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My magicka NB is done in blackwater, time to run with another build. Time for some stamina DK fun.

Gotta say, VR1 in cyro is horrid now. Health goes from a heady 30K or there abouts down to 15K, so one shot from siege is common, infact sustainability is awful. So for anyone thinking that being VR1 in Cyro makes you stronk, think again.

A character is at its strongest in Cyro now from level 45-49 and v12+

Anything else is just hilarious usually.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, note to self. Don't hand in kill quests when in your 40's as it levels you just to darn quick and you are out before you know it.

On the plus side, got two CP while in Cyro with my VR1 in non vet. :wink:

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD still be Zergin!!!! Fortunately im almost done there on my lowbie.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah when I became VR1 on BB I found I was actually a liability I was so weakened from lvl 49.
    And being a Templar anyway... :'(
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah when I became VR1 on BB I found I was actually a liability I was so weakened from lvl 49.

Battle leveling means that any class at level 49 is stronk compared to a VR1 on non vet campaign. Halving your HP will do that to you.

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

once you get to the higher vet ranks it gets better
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ hehehe

He has more than a few vet ranked characters. Cody, Tequila is talking about being weak as a VR1 in non vet campaign due to battle leveling. Far better off as a level 49 than VR1 in non vet. Mucho Stronk.

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps