We are aware that some Steam players are having issues logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We are actively investigating and will let you know when we have an update. Thank you!

The Skeleton's New Suite

datocus
datocus
csujqkzhmbmx.png

Still; I am no Divinci up and coming, nore am I bound to be a forensic artist.. But everyone needs a hobby; and mines art (albeit bad art (that and over use of words I am pretty sure are not meant for what I am using them for, but make me feel smarter; and look dumberer.)) anyways thats the skeleton from the cage at the end of the passage in the Veiled prison.
The difficulty in making an MMO successful is fresh content over fresh ideas and superb graphics; the later only brings players in for the short term the first holds them in.
  • datocus
    datocus
    Ya; Maybe I'm not the best at this and definitely shouldn't be showing off the worst art ever witnessed.
    jjj.png 38.6K
    The difficulty in making an MMO successful is fresh content over fresh ideas and superb graphics; the later only brings players in for the short term the first holds them in.