The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

what style for armor does High Elf use? where to buy? other questions

Shemika
Shemika
I bought the extended bag outside the bank from bag lady. I am again running out of space and can't put anything else in
the bank slots either, 1000 gold is too much to spend right now.
The stables saddle bag is separate from the normal bag capacity?

One more question, I can't make armor because I am a high elf and I haven't seen any style for high elves. Where is it sold
the vendors I have checked have Breton and I know they bred with Breton, so is that the style I am to purchase?

I think ESO blows all the other mmorpg out of the water! I had my daily favorites like GW2 , Rift, Archage, neverwinter, but
none can compare with ESO in my opinion. I am ESO plus now member with no time for others.

I don't understand what perks I get with a
monthly sub. Does this mean I will have a huge download again? If so I may have to cancel my sub because it took a day
to download the patch for me in this last patch.

Best Answer

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rider inventory will allow you to add 1 to your inventory capacity every 20 hours for 250g a pop until you hit 60. It is the most cost effective way to increase your inventory, if a bit slower.

You don't need to learn your race's style to craft. You just need a style gem, Adamantite for High Elves. When you are in the game long enough you will find plenty in containers or deconstructing items. Until then you can buy them from one of the npcs near the crafting stations.

A sub gives you some 10% boosts to things like exp and gold loot. But you don't need it to play, and it won't effect your downloads either way.
    Edited by driosketch on March 26, 2015 1:41AM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Answer ✓
  • Shemika
    Shemika
    Thank You for answering my questions so quickly. I love the friendly community here.
    The player helping players are part of the reason I enjoy the game so much.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a small note bout the last patch. If you played between the last patch (march 23) and the one before that (march 16), then a day download is extreme long. For me, it took bout 30 minutes.

Download speed is determined by the weakest link (the speed of the slowest line between you and the server determines the actual speed , so it seems that it is at your end. It might be that you got a very slow connection anyways. Otherwise it might be a firewall issue or port issue. This thread might be helpfull:http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/928074#Comment_928074 (scroll downwards to the section bout slow download speed)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU