The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Is there an updated guide for bag/bank space

Mansome
Mansome
✭✭✭
Hi all, I was just checking to see if there was an updated guide for bag/bank space for 2.0? I remember there being a horse that gave 10 slots right when you buy it. But I can no longer find this horse because the interface looks different. I also wanted to confirm if you can feed the horse more than 50 times to buff up the other stats and if there is a way to respec the horse point.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stats that USED TO BE horse bound, are now character bound.

You now upgrade your "riding skill" Therefore, no matter which mount you use, the skill level will be the same for that character. You now have the ability to upgrades all stats to their full level (60) (meaning you can now spend 180 points into the horse, so no need to respect). This is PER CHARACTER though. So you still need to upgrade "riding skill" on all your characters. Although the STATS are per character, you will notice any character you had without a horse, or any new one you create, will be able to use that horse (it just won't have the stats your original character has). :)

Horses no longer gives stats, and the different horses/mounts are solely for looks.

The cost is still the same, and you still go to the stable master to upgrade your "riding skill".
    Edited by MissBizz on March 25, 2015 5:43PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh oops. Also, you find your horse by pressing "u" in game. This opens up your collections tabs, and under "mounts" you will find your horse. If it's missing, make sure you log into all your toons, THEN try. As the horse will get added to the collection window when you log into the character that had it. Click on your horse to select it, then use H in game to mount it like normal. You can head back to collection and click on a different mount (if you have) and click on it, so that will be the mount that shows up when you hit H.
    Edited by MissBizz on March 25, 2015 5:44PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Vexian
    Vexian
    ✭✭
    Since its been a long time since I last played (about 8 months or so) maybe someone can answer this. Since I bought the imperial edition at launch and never needed to buy a horse ever, if I buy one of the 10k or 42k horses on one of my main characters will that "style" of horse be unlocked on all characters for my account or would I have to purchase it on all characters to unlock them?

Silly question I know but as a collector I'd like to have them all
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to buy it only once, then it will be unlocked for all characters you have on this server.
  • Vexian
    Vexian
    ✭✭
    And do they still give their initial starting bonuses? Like extra capacity speed or stamina depending on which horse you bought? Or is it just vanity?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vexian wrote: »
    And do they still give their initial starting bonuses? Like extra capacity speed or stamina depending on which horse you bought? Or is it just vanity?

@Vexian No starting bonuses, they are just vanity.
  • Vexian
    Vexian
    ✭✭
    That's lame. 42k for the horses that used to have the starting boosts are just the same at the 10k horse. They should drop the prices down and make everything a flat 10k since there is no longer a difference other then looks.

Well thanks everyone for answering those questions!