Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cursor mode persists after resuming game (from map mode or dialog mode)

Xandryah
Xandryah
✭✭✭
Hello

sometimes it happens that i look at the map or interact with someone and then resume the game , just to find myself still in cursor-mode instead of normal (compass) playing mode, where i can turn my head around with the mouse.

this issue happens at whims and is annoying. does someone have the same issue too at times...is it a bug and sporadically happening or...?

thanks for any help :)

Xandryah

p.s i can of course set a toggle-key for the cursor in "controls" but it's not comfortable and how it normally used to work
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an old bug that's been reported many times, in tickets and on here, ZOS show no sign of bothering about it.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, occasionally I get the cursor in combat just from using my skills. Both the reticle and cursor are visible in the middle of the screen. I have to then press "." in the middle of the battle to remove it, bah.
    Edited by Cuyler on March 25, 2015 1:05PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Xandryah
    Xandryah
    ✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    Yup, occasionally I get the cursor in combat just from using my skills. Both the reticle and cursor are visible in the middle of the screen. I have to then press "." in the middle of the battle to remove it, bah.

thank you for sharing.... it's a live of die kind of bug, especially during a pvp-fight :(

goodluck , thanx ;)

Xandryah

• kodo
    kodo
    ✭✭
    dont buy any multiple items from vendors, not drinks or food or anything.
    if u do need to buy many,just click it once and again and buy items single.when u buy using multiple, the bug is triggered.
    first ,delete from your inventory all items that u bought previously from vendors which u bought in multiple,than remove them from quickslots, than relogin to the game .
    Edited by kodo on April 9, 2015 1:38AM