Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

[ALDMERI] Greybeards & Gals

• Docwho82
    Docwho82
    Soul Shriven
    This guild looks great. Application sent. Look forward to hearing back from you.
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to the top!
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
    Options
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We are still a fun loving, Skooma addicted bunch of players who never takes things too seriously. However, we love hunting monsters as we are Undaunted! Come join us!
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christmas bump!
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New bump for a new year. We still have room for more laid-back, older folk who enjoy drama-free gaming.
    Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Always looking for more active players who are not shy to start a convo, start things up like hey guys lets do a dungeon or simply say hi when you come online :)
    To quote the original Thief game: Join us, join us, join us now!
    Options
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OK, besides being a weekly bump, I'm challenging all you fun loving players to come join us for some serious dungeon runs. Let's go kill some monsters! Or just relax and do your own thing :)
    Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We have started weekends dungeon runs again and also Orsinium and Imperial City weekend runs.
    Already had some good times and activity of people showing up and joining.

Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Every Saturday:
    Wrothgar public dungeons and other shenanigans. At 0900 PST / 1100 CST / 1200 EST / 1700 GMT
    &
    Dungeons and no Dragons (pledges or others) at 11:00AM Pacific, 2:00PM Eastern, 1900 GMT

Every Sunday
    Imperial City questing at 0900 PST / 1100 CST / 1200 EST / 1700 GMT

Join us if you are up for these or just look for a relax social guild.
    Also more and more of us are experiencing the joy and excitement of pvp in Cyrodill >:)
    Edited by nemo284b16_ESO on March 5, 2016 2:46PM
    Options
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to have you add me. @x4livin in game. I may be on in the morning after work, but for sure, I will be on all weekend.
    Options
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking to join this guild @Wifeaggro13
    Edited by Wifeaggro13 on March 11, 2016 12:40AM
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x4livin wrote: »
    I would love to have you add me. @x4livin in game. I may be on in the morning after work, but for sure, I will be on all weekend.
    looking to join this guild @Wifeaggro13

I'm sure we'll be glad to have you join us! Just take a quick look at this snippet from the OP:
    To Apply: Register on our community forum and then fill out our very short and painless application questionnaire (the application will only work if you're registered!). If you have a steam account you can login with that and skip most of the registration process.
    Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Coming Sunday we have a special little event called: Honour amongst thieves! We have done this little event in the past and we had a good time doing it. And now that Thieves Guild DLC is out, there is no better time then to do it again!
    Details of it can be found on our guild website : https://forum.greybeardsandgals.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=47

We have one Master Thief in our midst and he needs to be dethroned! ;) Will you be the next one?
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guild that slays together, stays together.
    Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    A friendly Sunday morning bump.
    We had a few guild runs again yesterday. Good turn up and lots of fun.
    More scheduled for today :)
    Options
  • SlySnyderJ
    Sounds like a great clan I'm 23 and a father respect is a huge thing for me. I was the founder of a clan on destiny and have since moved to ESO but staying in touch with my old friends. I'm looking for a clan that's not filled with children seen as I already have one haha. I would love an invite!
    Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    SlySnyderJ wrote: »
    Sounds like a great clan I'm 23 and a father respect is a huge thing for me. I was the founder of a clan on destiny and have since moved to ESO but staying in touch with my old friends. I'm looking for a clan that's not filled with children seen as I already have one haha. I would love an invite!

Hey Sly, sorry for the late response but if you still want to join simply fill in the form and we hook you up. :)
    To Apply: Register on our community forum and then fill out our very short and painless application questionnaire (the application will only work if you're registered!). If you have a steam account you can login with that and skip most of the registration process.

Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weekend events, laid-back members, fun!

Take a peek at the OP and then do the thing with the clicking of links and stuff.
    Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This weekend we have pvp training! >:)
    Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    PVP training today, so you still in time to do the clicky the click thingies in OP to join our guild and get in with the action.
    Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We had some awesome fun people joining us lately. Keep it coming :)
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still open for business!
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still room for a few (hundred) more people. If you're active, self-sufficient and like to get involved with your guild take a look at the OP and follow the simple destructions.
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can take away our potency nodes, but they can't take away our bacon recruitment post.
    Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Do I smell bacon??
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our forum even has a LOL button. Thick-skinned players only, please. >:)
    Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Drama free people wanted :)
    Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Fresh assassins wanted for the upcoming DLC
    Options
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We are having lots of fun during our weekly PVP excursions taking a keep, resources, and getting our butts kicked once in awhile :) Also we are still doing our Saturday pledge day where we group up to go kill monsters. We would love to have you join us!
    Options
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We are starting doing trials as well, come join us:)
    Options