Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are Major, Greater, and Grand Enchantments Supposed to Have Identical Values?

bellanca6561n
bellanca6561n
✭✭✭✭✭
At the Enchantment crafting station I set up stamina armor enchantments in the Major (VR1-3), Greater (VR3-5), and Grand (VR5-7) levels. All reported the same value: 567 with a Kuta aspect rune.

Are these not meant to increase in value with level?

Not sure if the bug is in the station UI or not. I was not about to burn Kutas to find out.

I filed a bug report but I need an answer.

Many thanks :)

Best Answers

• Fyrakin
    Fyrakin
    ✭✭✭
    There is no difference in stats, however there is an item level requirement difference for them, so you can't enchant higher level item with lower level enchantment. Stat difference subject was floating around for awhile. There is still no new official info regarding that.
    NA Megaserver (810) - Fyrakin, Loremaster Fyrakin, Cartographer Fyrakin, Taskmaster Tobin, Zergas, Texa, Furnacius, Hextex
    EU Megaserver (167) - Fyrakin
    MiniMap author
    Answer ✓
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Armor & Jewery Glyphs follow what you have stated.... (1.6 values)

Glyph.......Buff...........................P..P Rune..E Rune..A Rune..Type....Prefix............Level
    of Health..Add (462-623) Health..5..Denara..Oko....(Ta-Kuta)..Armor..Major...........VR 1-3
    of Health..Add (462-623) Health..6..Rera......Oko...(Ta-Kuta)..Armor..Greater........ VR 3-5
    of Health..Add (462-623) Health..7..Derado..Oko...(Ta-Kuta)..Armor..Grand...........VR 5-7
    of Health..Add (462-623) Health..8..Rekura..Oko...(Ta-Kuta)..Armor..Splendid........VR 7-9
    of Health..Add (539-700) Health..9..Kura.....Oko....(Ta-Kuta)..Armor..Monumental.VR 10-14

Weapon Glyphs change every level...

Glyph.........Buff...............................P..P Rune..E Rune..A Rune....Type.......Prefix...........Level
    of Poison..Deals (300-430) Poison..5..Denara..Kuoko..(Ta-Kuta)..Weapon..Major...........VR 1-3
    of Poison..Deals (310-440) Poison..6..Rera......Kuoko..(Ta-Kuta)..Weapon..Greater........VR 3-5
    of Poison..Deals (320-450) Poison..7..Derado..Kuoko..(Ta-Kuta)..Weapon..Grand..........VR 5-7
    of Poison..Deals (330-460) Poison..8..Rekura...Kuoko..(Ta-Kuta)..Weapon..Splendid......VR 7-9
    of Poison..Deals (360-490) Poison..9..Kura......Kuoko..(Ta-Kuta)..Weapon..Monumental.VR 10-14

All enchanting buffs updated for 1.6 on Tallowby's Crafter Aid
    Edited by Tallowby on April 2, 2015 1:50PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Answer ✓
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Nestor, I'll try it.

Something's broken, though, because even Supreme glyphs have that same value. I also tried using a different enchantment crafting station. Same odd thing.

As for the aspect rune, been playing since early access and have lots and lots of Kutas, many more than I have Rekutas. Yes, there's not much difference but I figure if if they're handy, might as well get the marginal difference.

Some glyphs, such as potion cooldown jewelry enchantments, have but one value. No choice of aspect runes can raise it.

Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom,

Would one of you be able to comment on this question if these are working as intended or are indeed broken?

Thank you for your time.
    NA Server - Kildair
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should get increasing values.

You can burn some Ta's and apply them to your character to see if there are any differences when applied to your character. You would only need to make two of them to see.

BTW, try Rekuta's on your Glyphs, you will find not that much of a difference for an Aspect Stone that you are more likely to get from Hirelings and Survey's.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Nestor, I'll try it.

Something's broken, though, because even Supreme glyphs have that same value. I also tried using a different enchantment crafting station. Same odd thing.

As for the aspect rune, been playing since early access and have lots and lots of Kutas, many more than I have Rekutas. Yes, there's not much difference but I figure if if they're handy, might as well get the marginal difference.

Some glyphs, such as potion cooldown jewelry enchantments, have but one value. No choice of aspect runes can raise it.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I meant to click on Yes, it answered the question.

It was a rhetorical question, though. I was wondering why this was happening and whether it was a known issue.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I keep clicking yes that, indeed, this question has been answered. Yes, many of our fellow, female, feline, and other players have indeed verified that the values of these armor stat glyphs do not change with level in the VRs until you reach Monumental.

And no official answer is an answer. I accept that as message received. It's not an ideal answer but I am familiar with certain realities. This is one of them.