Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is "clothier survey auridon"?

Kitsy
Kitsy
✭✭
As the title says, where is "clothier survey auridon"?
Ive been traveling around in the area looking for things, but i cant find anything. What exactly am i looking for and where exactly is this?...

I have tried to google it or youtube it, but no results.
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clothier Survey: You are looking for jute plants. They will yield higher than normal amounts of materials.
    Auridon: you have a treasure map, follow it to the west coast.
    More info here > http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Survey_Reports

Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Kitsy
    Kitsy
    ✭✭
    I do have the map and ive scouted the whole west coast and the cliffs above. I cant find any...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, is this for the Certification for Crafting? Those are special nodes that appear only while the Certification quest is active.These areas are always close to town, and if you open your map with the Certification quest active, you should see a shaded area on the map. That is where you will find the items.

Note, you don't have to use the items in those places if you already have them or find them somewhere else along the way.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kitsy
    Kitsy
    ✭✭
    But i got this item as a reward from completing the clothier daily quest.. Sounds counter productive if it was inactive when the quest is complete..
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you use the link I gave you to investigate it. Its pretty clear. Its a treasure map. You have to go on a hunt for it.
    First click on the survey in inventory.
    Read the map (you've done these steps)
    Go to the area indicated, using the roads and land clues.
    In this case its on the beach, near a bear, behind a over cropping at the Maomer Invasion camp.
    The links I gave are click able to go to a detailed view and maps.

uesp.net/wiki/Online:Clothier_Survey:_Auridon
    http://esomap.uesp.net/?centeron=Clothier+Survey:+Auridon&world=Auridon

P.S.If the survey is not in your inventory (out of the holding vessel) it won't show the treasure
    Edited by SLy_Kyti on March 26, 2015 7:24AM
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-