Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Fungal Grotto quest - where is the starting NPC?

curlyqloub14_ESO
curlyqloub14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I feel like this should be obvious, and yet it's not. I have been through Veteran Fungal Grotto 4 times now, completed the Undaunted Pledge, but cannot find the quest giver for the Veteran Dungeon at all. I've looked all around the entrance (where they normally are), outside the entrance in the surrounding zone, even checked the Undaunted NPCs drinking in the city taverns.

Where the F is the quest-giver NPC for the Veteran Fungal Grotto dungeon quest??? (NOT the pledge)

Any info would be very welcome. Thank you.
Edited by curlyqloub14_ESO on March 24, 2015 3:39AM

Best Answer

• ZOS_The_Adoring_Fan
    He's standing near the exit to Stonefalls inside Fungal Grotto, by the wayshrine. His name is Defender Two-Blades! He can be a little hard to see right now as he's lurking in the shadows a bit, so we've placed him closer to nearby lights on our internal development server. This should get pushed to live along with one of the next public builds, so hopefully players in the future will have an easier time finding him. :)
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on March 27, 2015 3:22PM
    Dungeon Team Content Designer - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • omfgitsbatman
    omfgitsbatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe he is in one of the cages right before the first boss on the right hand side of the room.
    He's the healer Tamriel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hurt his tank. Because he can heal them to full. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful rejuvinator. A Cloaked Healer.

@Omfgitsbatman PC/NA
    Ticktick-Argonian Nightblade Healer/Magicka DPS
    Tinytick- Imperial DK Tank
    Wuches Y'Shaur- V16 High Elf Sorc Magicka DPS
    Ticktator- Dunmer DK Magicka DPS
    Tick Head- Dark Elf Magicka NB DPS

GM:
    Mercs Of Sovngarde (EP/NA): AA (HM), HRC (HM), VSO (HM), VDSA, VMSA complete
    Vet Maw 4/5