The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[SOLVED]AGB's and country selector everytime

xSkullfox
xSkullfox
✭✭✭✭✭
Everytime i login i get the 3 windows and the country selector. Any solutions its very annoying.
Edited by xSkullfox on March 25, 2015 5:31PM
Groupfinder:
The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
  • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
  • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
  • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
  • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
  • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
  • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
  • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
  • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Sprotch_16_ESO
    Sprotch_16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Question : Do you happen to exit the game by crashing ?
    I ask because I had the same issue. The setting to show these windows is kept in the usersettings.txt, and for some reason the changes in that file are saved when you quit the game the normal way. If your game crashes, the settings are not saved and you will see the 3 windows and country selector again next time you start the game.

• xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope i exit the game always clear, my addons settings if i change them, are always saved
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Sprotch_16_ESO
    Sprotch_16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You can check your usersettings.txt (in My Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu (or just 'live' if your use the NA-server)) for the following entries ;

SET AgreedToPEGI "1"

SET ViewedAddOnEULAVersion "5"
    SET AcceptedAddOnEULAVersion "5"
    SET AcceptedCodeOfConductVersion "1"
    SET AcceptedPrivacyPolicyVersion "1"
    SET AcceptedTOSVersion "1"
    SET AcceptedEULAVersion "3"

These are mine, the number '3' could be different for you depending on your country. I think if the numbers are '0' the windows show up...

edit : forgot 1 line, added.
    Edited by Sprotch_16_ESO on March 24, 2015 7:54PM
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THX when im home i will try it
    Groupfinder:

Rulz of Morrowind:
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the problem was thtat the usersettings was write protected.
    Groupfinder:

Rulz of Morrowind: