The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thornblade Aldmeri Dominion.

Kill_On_Sight
Kill_On_Sight
Soul Shriven
Can we get this bullspit together please? 3 raid groups working together and still getting wiped at every turn this alliance needs to work together a little better if you want to hope to win the NEXT campaign... That's right the NEXT one cause we lose this one at this rate.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which server? I guess you're talking about NA. EU isn't doing so bad really.

http://esostats.com/eu/
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Beastnas
    Beastnas
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agree. Since coming back to the game, I've joined several different AD PUG raids and each one has been worse than the last, unfortunately.

A few examples of what I have often observed this campaign:

- The raid splitting up and going to two different keeps for some kind of 'diversion' tactic, both parties failing.
    - Backseat leaders attempting to give commands differing from the actual leader. About a third to half the raid will follow the backseat leader.
    - Sieging a defended keep for 10 minutes, and entering the breach one or two at a time into the massive oils and AoEs. Or, if the raid does stack up, most fail to use basic armor buffs or Immovable and get mowed down.
    - Sieging an undefended keep for 10 minutes, and getting mowed down by the enemy response team before the keep can be taken.

I don't mind not winning, but Thornblade AD is in desperate need of some quality leadership to prevent us losing as badly as we are.

Edited by Beastnas on March 22, 2015 7:43AM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    where the heck is alacrity and all those guilds?
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's easy to talk if you're not leading pugs. Nothing about them has changed since many months ago. They're just groups of random people with varied intentions & play times. These days I join pugs because it's the easiest way to complete quests=AP=VP=CP=a bit of gold. Guild group just doesn't play much anymore. Always nice to see where chevrons are..
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TKO raided thorn tonight on our usual raid call night, took every red keep except arrius and trolled the heck out of the reds for four hours. Meanwhile the other thornblade yellows managed to take back alessia, sej, brk, ash, and nikel.

Id say we did our jobs, pulling the reds up north and beating them 5 engagements to 0.

Its kinda too bad, they dont know how to handle the siege.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Beastnas
    Beastnas
    ✭✭✭
    I'm of the opinion that if one if going to join a group, the intent would be to make some effort toward group play. Of course, I've been away so I can't really speak on previous campaign history, just my current experiences.

Regardless, I am glad there has been some success out there.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    TKO raided thorn tonight on our usual raid call night, took every red keep except arrius and trolled the heck out of the reds for four hours. Meanwhile the other thornblade yellows managed to take back alessia, sej, brk, ash, and nikel.

Id say we did our jobs, pulling the reds up north and beating them 5 engagements to 0.

Interesting. My guild ran into a group of AD in an open field battle last night which our knowledgeable raid leader identified as TKO seconds before the battle started. A couple of minutes later, the battle ended with AD corpses littering the ground amongst the victorious EP. We all win some and lose some I suppose.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »

Interesting. My guild ran into a group of AD in an open field battle last night which our knowledgeable raid leader identified as TKO seconds before the battle started. A couple of minutes later, the battle ended with AD corpses littering the ground amongst the victorious EP. We all win some and lose some I suppose.

In another words, did you have superior numbers?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Kill_On_Sight
    Kill_On_Sight
    Soul Shriven

EbonLAG pact
  • Bane_of_Fringe
    Bane_of_Fringe
    ✭✭✭
    Beastnas wrote: »
    I'm of the opinion that if one if going to join a group, the intent would be to make some effort toward group play. Of course, I've been away so I can't really speak on previous campaign history, just my current experiences.

Regardless, I am glad there has been some success out there.

If you're joining a pug group, don't expect much of nothing. If you're having trouble getting teamwork then join a guild or make your own. :)
    Cody wrote: »

Didn't they leave awhile ago? It's just a couple here and there, and most of the guilds moved off to Chillrend. Either people no longer play, or they went elsewhere.
    Edited by Bane_of_Fringe on March 27, 2015 12:51PM
    Characters:
    Bane of Fringe Vr-14
    Casts as Hatchling Vr-5
    Shinobu-chan Vr-1
    Holo the Wise and Cunning Vr-5
    Soft Rose Vr-1
    Svaedstrom Lowbie
    Man in the Fringe Vr-2
    Batul Gra-Sharob Vr-1

Previous vets:
    Jade Blossom Vr-1
    Man in the Fringe Vr-5
    RAGE
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    While we (EP) were assaulting Faregyl last night, we ran into a few high profile members of an AD guild that had left Thornblade for the peaceful confines of Chillrend. We captured Faregyl shortly thereafter.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we (EP) were assaulting Faregyl last night, we ran into a few high profile members of an AD guild that had left Thornblade for the peaceful confines of Chillrend. We captured Faregyl shortly thereafter.

You know, after sticking with Thornblade after the death of Wabbajack and trying to rally all the PUGs I possibly can whenever I can, I finally threw in the towel last night.

I was tired of strategy on the part of my own faction being woefully absent. Tired of people wanting AP more than they want points on the board. Tired of big plays that could've been made but weren't because people would rather throw themselves at the bottle-neck meatgrinder that is Alessia Bridge becuz AP hur hur hur lulz.

Tired of the trolls in zone chat. Tired of our apparent inability to work as a faction. Tired of being reminded of the previous fact every time EP with their superior numbers and infinite Meteors decided to rear their ugly heads. (Face it, you're not a pretty faction. Nords, Dunmer and Lizards. You get 3rd place in the Tamriel Faction Beauty Pageant every year.)

So I said to hell with it.

Maybe I'll be back, to wrangle PUGs and lead them to victory against greater numbers and odds. Maybe I won't.

But as it stands, there is no semblance of teamwork from AD on Thornblade NA, whatsoever. It's despicable.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beastnas wrote: »
    I have to agree. Since coming back to the game, I've joined several different AD PUG raids and each one has been worse than the last, unfortunately.

A few examples of what I have often observed this campaign:

- The raid splitting up and going to two different keeps for some kind of 'diversion' tactic, both parties failing.
    - Backseat leaders attempting to give commands differing from the actual leader. About a third to half the raid will follow the backseat leader.
    - Sieging a defended keep for 10 minutes, and entering the breach one or two at a time into the massive oils and AoEs. Or, if the raid does stack up, most fail to use basic armor buffs or Immovable and get mowed down.
    - Sieging an undefended keep for 10 minutes, and getting mowed down by the enemy response team before the keep can be taken.

I don't mind not winning, but Thornblade AD is in desperate need of some quality leadership to prevent us losing as badly as we are.

The leadership is (or was, in my case) there. But how do you get 23 strangers to listen to you 100% of the time? Sure you can kick the knuckleheads that are AFK, not listening or being frakwits. And you can replace them, sometimes. Unless there's 10 4-12 man PUGs all going after different objectives and flat out refusing to acknowledge one another's existence.

Too many Chiefs, not enough Braves.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You know, after sticking with Thornblade after the death of Wabbajack and trying to rally all the PUGs I possibly can whenever I can, I finally threw in the towel last night.

I was tired of strategy on the part of my own faction being woefully absent. Tired of people wanting AP more than they want points on the board. Tired of big plays that could've been made but weren't because people would rather throw themselves at the bottle-neck meatgrinder that is Alessia Bridge becuz AP hur hur hur lulz.

Tired of the trolls in zone chat. Tired of our apparent inability to work as a faction. Tired of being reminded of the previous fact every time EP with their superior numbers and infinite Meteors decided to rear their ugly heads. (Face it, you're not a pretty faction. Nords, Dunmer and Lizards. You get 3rd place in the Tamriel Faction Beauty Pageant every year.)

Maybe I'll be back, to wrangle PUGs and lead them to victory against greater numbers and odds. Maybe I won't.

But as it stands, there is no semblance of teamwork from AD on Thornblade NA, whatsoever. It's despicable.

My guild may boot me for saying this; but AD put up a good fight during this battle at Faregyl. Long before the inner wall finally fell, you guys repaired the outer wall enough to stop the influx of EP leaving a surprisingly small but coordinated handful of us trapped inside the courtyard. You had plenty of counter siege firing at us - so much in fact that I had run out of siege due to it being destroyed by the AD siege. Your team made several strong pushes into that southwest tower where we were stationed while we were working on the inner wall. Once we finally got inside, we had to work to clear the upper floors and eventually the flags. When the keep finally flipped to EP control, we all received an AP bonus of around 7500 which was massive given the large number of EP there.

Overall, it was a good battle that EP nearly lost or AD nearly won several times. Yet the most surprising element of the battle was the lack of lag during it. I didn't notice any significant lag and none of my guildies complained about it. For as long as that battle waged and for so many players being involved, the absence of lag and its problems was astonishing.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD in Thorn is in a pretty bad spot atm. I haven't seen a lot of its well known players in that campaign for a while now.
    Edited by Joy_Division on March 27, 2015 3:31PM
  • Kenny_McCormick
    Kenny_McCormick
    ✭✭✭
    hey we came across one of ur so called good eggs on AD spamming meteor at BRK trying to claim it. server almost crashed thanks to AD . so.....maybe dont play the blame game if you dont know everything

Edit: hu wth how did this end up here. i posted this in another post and it somehow magically moved here >_<
    Edited by Kenny_McCormick on March 28, 2015 4:12PM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Running flavor of the month builds against PvE Players on Chillrend .
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My guild may boot me for saying this; but AD put up a good fight during this battle at Faregyl. Long before the inner wall finally fell, you guys repaired the outer wall enough to stop the influx of EP leaving a surprisingly small but coordinated handful of us trapped inside the courtyard. You had plenty of counter siege firing at us - so much in fact that I had run out of siege due to it being destroyed by the AD siege. Your team made several strong pushes into that southwest tower where we were stationed while we were working on the inner wall. Once we finally got inside, we had to work to clear the upper floors and eventually the flags. When the keep finally flipped to EP control, we all received an AP bonus of around 7500 which was massive given the large number of EP there.

Overall, it was a good battle that EP nearly lost or AD nearly won several times. Yet the most surprising element of the battle was the lack of lag during it. I didn't notice any significant lag and none of my guildies complained about it. For as long as that battle waged and for so many players being involved, the absence of lag and its problems was astonishing.

Yup, you must of had one hell of a great leader during that seige... :wink:
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »

Why do I get a sense of Deja Vu reading this?

:(
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

want to talk about the night when tko fought havok in drakelowe and in farragut? :expressionless:
    Edited by Kupoking on March 29, 2015 11:30AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

want to talk about the night when tko fought havok in drakelowe and in farragut? :expressionless:

Hes talking about the same night, i asked a couple of the guys and what hes referring to is after raid-call was over and most of us (including myself) had logged out for the night. During the time I was on, our group did not wipe a single time. We had some deaths (aint no one gonna flawless havoc, sorry, they may get deserved hate, but they are tough) but we always had survivors to rez/recover.

Was one of our better nights out in recent memory. People were not prepared for siege damage, we have always been siege heavy in our defenses and offenses, so the result was naturally going to tip in our favor.

So many people had gotten used to siege being completely ignorable, that we took the reds by storm that day. I find it unlikely they would fall for the same strat again.

I ended up leaving because red never wants to attack a defended keep. They just want to turtle in arrius and lag bomb until everyone backs off before they come out when numbers drop for us. Its boring really, we had a hell of a good fight at Drake, and while taking Farra. No reason the reds had to wimp out and sit in Arrius with their entire faction. (so i left when raidlead called for us to move to arrius mine, I knew full well it was going to be unplayable from that point forward so I went to do some other stuff)
    Edited by Rylana on March 30, 2015 10:39AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Caladriegan
    Well, let's see. You're fighting two factions at the same time who are intent on your destruction. Do you, A, sortie repeatedly and get destroyed over and over? Or, B, hunker down and absorb the punishment behind the walls of your keep until you wear down the numbers?

Which seems smarter to you?

It's all well and good to cry about the "invincible" numerical advantage that EP has until you realize there are two factions trying to defeat them.
    Edited by Caladriegan on March 30, 2015 2:37PM
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭

it's smart, I never hit super terrible lag on chillrend
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, let's see. You're fighting two factions at the same time who are intent on your destruction. Do you, A, sortie repeatedly and get destroyed over and over? Or, B, hunker down and absorb the punishment behind the walls of your keep until you wear down the numbers?

It's all well and good to cry about the "invincible" numerical advantage that EP has until you realize there are two factions trying to defeat them.

This is all well and good except for when you do this, the entire campaign bogs down because you force everything into one damn keep. I mean do we REALLY need all three pop locked factions in the exact same place?

You let the entire rest of the map fall, sometimes with no resistance, just to turtle up all of prime time. There is no "wearing down" its logging out because of 1. Boredom. 2. Frustrating lag.

Go attack something, its not like you NEED the entire faction to defend something.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is all well and good except for when you do this, the entire campaign bogs down because you force everything into one damn keep. I mean do we REALLY need all three pop locked factions in the exact same place?

You let the entire rest of the map fall, sometimes with no resistance, just to turtle up all of prime time. There is no "wearing down" its logging out because of 1. Boredom. 2. Frustrating lag.

Go attack something, its not like you NEED the entire faction to defend something.

Going to call shenanigans on this.

No one's forced to attack Arrius when red's turtled in it. They choose to.

You want to spread the fighting out? Go push emperor while blue tries for the scrolls, or vice versa. Wait at the gates for one faction to succeed or fail. Arrius yesterday, was fine lagwise with just EP and AD there. When DC showed up the server threw up on itself. The moment the second inner went down, every siege went EP had stopped responding.

Until you get over the failed strategy of 'helping enable the lagbomb', the mounds of AD / DC pouring into that keep are just as much to blame as EP.

As someone who was playing on Thorn yesterday, it's also an outright exaggeration that EP was leaving keeps intentionally undefended. Constant back caps are being done to pull EP defenders out of forward keeps, which is why Arrius is the one keep that remains at the end of the day.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Kill_On_Sight
    Kill_On_Sight
    Soul Shriven
    The campaign ends in 10 hours, All AD report to your statons with a serious attitude and see glorious victory in the upcoming campaign. Most importantly.... F**K EP!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to spread the fighting out? Go push emperor while blue tries for the scrolls, or vice versa. Wait at the gates for one faction to succeed or fail. Arrius yesterday, was fine lagwise with just EP and AD there. When DC showed up the server threw up on itself. The moment the second inner went down, every siege went EP had stopped responding.

Until you get over the failed strategy of 'helping enable the lagbomb', the mounds of AD / DC pouring into that keep are just as much to blame as EP.

As someone who was playing on Thorn yesterday, it's also an outright exaggeration that EP was leaving keeps intentionally undefended. Constant back caps are being done to pull EP defenders out of forward keeps, which is why Arrius is the one keep that remains at the end of the day.

Right, because you know the moment yellow/blue start fighting over the ring, the boot is off the neck of red to explode out and zerg down brk, chalman, and so on.

I get that its a solid strat to turtle a keep, but EP has always done this. They let the whole map fall to one point so its either fight each other and let red out of their box (when red is in first, so red MUST be the primary goal), or lag out.

In the past this wasnt terrible, because lag was moderate. Nowadays its just a joke.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Right, because you know the moment yellow/blue start fighting over the ring, the boot is off the neck of red to explode out and zerg down brk, chalman, and so on.

I get that its a solid strat to turtle a keep, but EP has always done this. They let the whole map fall to one point so its either fight each other and let red out of their box (when red is in first, so red MUST be the primary goal), or lag out.

In the past this wasnt terrible, because lag was moderate. Nowadays its just a joke.

I like how taking back home keeps is now 'exploding out'.

And it wasn't long ago, say back during October-November, that I remember the whole population of AD sitting in Faregyl night after night and if anyone even attempted to approach that keep, the server lagged to hell. Anytime you knock a faction back to a single keep and then try to use two other factions working in concert to shoehorn them out, it's going to lag. It's always lagged. It's lagged like that since Wabbajack. Letting that be your strategy to taking down red is not helping with the lag (or really to take Arrius either, the defender always has an advantage in those situations).

Also, I don't feel the use of absolutes is appropriate (as in, MUST hit red -- you're wrong, imo). I've played GW2 and enough of this game to know how the AvAvA scoreboard works. If a faction is working completely within its own self interests, it hits the Alliance directly above it in points on the scoreboard to advance itself from 3rd to 2nd to 1st in that order. In GW2 (at least when I played) it regularly rotated which servers were facing each other and this generally lent to self-interested actions with fewer long standing alliances.

In an AvAvA map without the politics, AD would be regularly hitting DC to try to pull itself out of the basement and DC would be trying to fend off AD while hitting EP. AD hitting EP (besides reclaiming home keeps -- I never begrudge that) would be a much less efficient method of pushing them out of the basement and into 2nd as each point taken from DC counts double (one less that DC earns and one more that AD earns). DC seems to understand this and does an excellent job suppressing Roebeck and Brindle and Nickel (effectively immunizing their home keeps from AD assault) while tightly controlling any AD scrolls they steal from EP. This leads to the vast points disparity on Thornblade currently. DC made it a match while AD smashed their faces into an inefficient brick wall that netted them little gains and cratered their points potential.

I remember having conversations with the EP GMs back when first coming to TB and AD was the constant night capper. As much as we disliked the AD faction, we still wanted to move from 3rd place to 2nd more than we wanted to stop AD from winning (another) campaign.

What you want out of the campaign is your decision.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Cervanteseric85ub17_ESO

Not really, I am in DiE which has been inactive in ESO since just before 1.6, I am also with decibel, I pvp generally every night pacific time and decibel rarely has a pvp group going. I would say in a 7 day week a group is going maybe at most 3 times a week, unless they are running a group early in the day I don't know about. Pretty much if WRX is not leading decibel is not running a group. So there really isn't an organized force that runs daily on any AD campaign really, maybe the misfits not sure about them tbh. But ya pvp is kinda dead for us organized dominion players.
    Edited by Cervanteseric85ub17_ESO on April 2, 2015 12:24AM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I like how taking back home keeps is now 'exploding out'.

And it wasn't long ago, say back during October-November, that I remember the whole population of AD sitting in Faregyl night after night and if anyone even attempted to approach that keep, the server lagged to hell. Anytime you knock a faction back to a single keep and then try to use two other factions working in concert to shoehorn them out, it's going to lag. It's always lagged. It's lagged like that since Wabbajack. Letting that be your strategy to taking down red is not helping with the lag (or really to take Arrius either, the defender always has an advantage in those situations).

Also, I don't feel the use of absolutes is appropriate (as in, MUST hit red -- you're wrong, imo). I've played GW2 and enough of this game to know how the AvAvA scoreboard works. If a faction is working completely within its own self interests, it hits the Alliance directly above it in points on the scoreboard to advance itself from 3rd to 2nd to 1st in that order. In GW2 (at least when I played) it regularly rotated which servers were facing each other and this generally lent to self-interested actions with fewer long standing alliances.

In an AvAvA map without the politics, AD would be regularly hitting DC to try to pull itself out of the basement and DC would be trying to fend off AD while hitting EP. AD hitting EP (besides reclaiming home keeps -- I never begrudge that) would be a much less efficient method of pushing them out of the basement and into 2nd as each point taken from DC counts double (one less that DC earns and one more that AD earns). DC seems to understand this and does an excellent job suppressing Roebeck and Brindle and Nickel (effectively immunizing their home keeps from AD assault) while tightly controlling any AD scrolls they steal from EP. This leads to the vast points disparity on Thornblade currently. DC made it a match while AD smashed their faces into an inefficient brick wall that netted them little gains and cratered their points potential.

I remember having conversations with the EP GMs back when first coming to TB and AD was the constant night capper. As much as we disliked the AD faction, we still wanted to move from 3rd place to 2nd more than we wanted to stop AD from winning (another) campaign.

What you want out of the campaign is your decision.

Don´t worry about AD nor DC it is EP that is the problem. The nightcapping hasn´t stopped but it is EP. The population gap is still existing, but now it is EP with overwhelming numbers. Maybe time to reroll a DC or AD toon? I somehow remember the threads you made or at least strongly supported back in those says when AD was the main force in pvp.

Instead of giving us instruction how to pvp, focus on EP. I am in the opinion that AD and DC should focus on EP. Just to p*** them off cause in the end it isn´t even worth doing anything else. The result of the campaign is won by these "nighcapping zergs" and better not pay too much attention to such trivia matters. Best we can do is to enjoy of pvp. This goal is best achieved by trolling EP.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.