Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Back after a long time with some questions about Nightblade Builds.

Graveigiver
Graveigiver
Soul Shriven
Currently my highest character is a nightblade and I have no idea how to spec him anymore. I'm currently a Vampire and would like to know which performs better in Endgame/Pvp a Werewolf Nightblade Stamina based or Vampire Nightblade magicka based. I'm a imperial Nightblade that currently has Dual wielding an bow leveled up the most. But I'm just really out in the dark about all the changes to the Monster Skill lines and what not Pro's and Con's or build opinions would be extremely helpful. Or if someone can point me to a good source for all this information about builds an the skill lines it'd be much appreciated.