Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a way to change the horse appearance?

Tyx
Tyx
✭✭
Since Update 6, you level your riding skills instead of leveling one horse itself. Prior the horse would change its appearance based on the stats you leveled it.
Is there a way to change the look of an individual horse now, like removing the bags etc.? And do they still change their appearance based on your riding skill?
Author of Clock - Tamriel Standard Time --- Look at GitHub for the latest version

Best Answers

• mrvbalc
    mrvbalc
    ✭✭✭
    i think ur horse will have all those changes except those bags. If ur horse still have those bags u hv to contact ZOS or put a ticket.
    TO answer ur question, yes horse will have all those changes (appearance change for speed, stamina and space) except bags
    967qe6gfe8s7.png
    Balc
    As always Dragon of the Dominion
    Answer ✓
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The devs are looking into a way to allow you to select your horse appearance. For the moment I think it's dependent on which skills hit the thresholds first. A lot of people have the straps and bags currently, because they had a speed speced horse and a capacity speced horse before the patch. In my case I've got straps and armor, such as it is. I had a speed speced horse and a horse that I speced into stamina just for the hell of it. Didn't have a capacity horse at the time.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
    Answer ✓