Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Style Book places for Aldmeri Dominion

cfnxhael
cfnxhael
✭✭
Is anyone know any good Style Book places for Aldmeri Dominion.I watched some videos but nobody showed any places.
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The reason that the guides and videos don't show any specific places is that the style books are random drops from pretty much everywhere. Just check every crate, chest, dresser, bookcase, backpack, etc. you come across. (Though that's not as easy these days with the justice system implemented.) You'll eventually find some.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glurin wrote: »
    The reason that the guides and videos don't show any specific places is that the style books are random drops from pretty much everywhere. Just check every crate, chest, dresser, bookcase, backpack, etc. you come across. (Though that's not as easy these days with the justice system implemented.) You'll eventually find some.

Do they drop from crates and barrels now? I only ever knew of them dropping from furniture (desks, trunks, nightstands etc) and backpacks.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Glurin wrote: »

Do they drop from crates and barrels now? I only ever knew of them dropping from furniture (desks, trunks, nightstands etc) and backpacks.

I think I remember getting some from crates, but that would be many many months ago so I can't say for sure. Still, no harm in checking them anyway, right?
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need some good places for DC but somewhere in Rift/Eastmarch or anywhere that drops Daedric/Ancient Elf. In AD I would just go to Wayrest Inn and Castle - from DC no idea...
  • cfnxhael
    cfnxhael
    ✭✭
    Well I found one I'll try farming