The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Loremaster's Archive - Song of the Stars"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Loremaster's Archive - Song of the Stars."

High Astrologer Caecilus Bursio presents a new lore book and answers your questions in the latest issue.
Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on March 23, 2015 1:51PM
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    Esteemed High Astrologer,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. There are some elements of your answer, however, which I find confusing. While the position of the stars relative to each other may be fixed, we know that their position relative to the sun is not. In fact, as stated in the book "The Firmament", each month the sun rises near a different constellation. And the nature of the sun is identical to that of other stars, being a large tear in the fabric of reality caused by Magnus as he left Mundus, just as the stars are other smaller tears left by the Magna-Ge. If both the sun and the stars are nothing but "holes in the sky", and if they are not moving like unstars, how can they change position relative to each other?

Yours respectfully,

Feynn
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to protest loudly that these Loremaster's Archive threads seem to vanish instantly on creation. I for one would be happy to ask questions if only I knew about these things in time to submit them. Can we please get these stickied? Or is there a notification list I can sign up for?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a thought, and just enough in the way of sugary substances to think that sharing it is a good idea, so here goes:

If Alessia was identified with the Thief, could the Thief have been Reman Cyrodiil's mother? Because in the Remanada we have a spirit lady that King Hrol thought was Alessia, and his shield thane complained that Hrol was having an *a-hem* "union" with a hillock; if we then consider that the hillock comment might have been referring to her Apex and/or a Mundus Stone...plausible?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.