Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Guild Oceanic timezone, EP] House Indoril

Kronosphere
Kronosphere
✭✭✭✭
House Indoril is looking for players of all level who are interested in Daily pledges, Morrowind lore/Light rp, Acheivement Hunting, Small gang PvP/non zerg style Cyrodiil activities and Craglorn Questing including dsa.

Most members play in oceanic time zones (Im Australian myself) but anyone, especially those interested in the above mentioned are more than welcome.

The Guild has been around since launch, is primarily an ebonheart pact guild and has a guild ranking system based off the house ranks in morrowind, each rank has a requirement and is a slight upgrade in privileges however its more for fun and to reward members. Im a huge Morrowind fan but by all means this is not a requirement or expected to those wanting to join.

If interested send a mail to Vega Indoril or @Kronosphere77 and I will get back to you ingame.
~House Indoril~
Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    Achievement Hunting: this includes all but especially collectibles, fishing and dungeon related ones.=)
    Edited by Kronosphere on March 22, 2015 12:50AM
    ~House Indoril~

• RansynBloodway
    Heya Kronos! If I hear of any EP people looking for an Oceanic home, I'll send em your way.

**Recommended**
    Ransyn Bloodway - Guildmaster of Blades of Vengeance
    SEXY, DANGEROUS, HAAAAAAAAS!
    bov.shivtr.com
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heya Kronos! If I hear of any EP people looking for an Oceanic home, I'll send em your way.

**Recommended**

Let's get this party started!

Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    wooh awesome thanks guys i appreciate that!
    ~House Indoril~