Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rings of Mara Question

bluemanafoxb14_ESO
bluemanafoxb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
So my wife and I played at release, I have the Imperial Edition and she does not. We did the Rings of Mara thing at that time, but she later quit playing the game while I continued playing. I deleted the original character I did the ritual of mara with, but we both still have the rings because I stored it in my bank. She also wants to make a new character, and I want to make a new character to play with her. So the question becomes...if we equip the rings of mara on our new characters, do we still get the bonus? Or is that bonus forever lost because we aren't playing on the same characters we did the ritual on?