Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire side grade?

Haven
Haven
✭✭✭
As the title said A vampire side grade. More to the feeding mechanics. As it is now vampires simply never feed. There is no real reason to at all.

But what if lets say they changed the feeding a bit, Like in stage four you get +15 or 25% damage or so, but if you feed you get -21% spell cost at stage one?

There would be some balance and back and forth about it but just the idea alone. What do you guys think about it?

Also to be more on par with the werewolf transformation and skilltree. What skills would you guys want to add if you could?
  • Haven
    Haven
    ✭✭✭
    Did I post this in the wrong part of the forums or something? Not one person commented. If I did can a mod please move this topic to the right place in the forums?
  • Phaedrus
    Phaedrus
    ✭✭✭
    Haven wrote: »
    Did I post this in the wrong part of the forums or something? Not one person commented. If I did can a mod please move this topic to the right place in the forums?

Might re-post in general discussion as this isn't really a question on how to become a vamp or use vamp skills and more a discussion about ideas for vamp changes.

Pretty good thoughts though.
    Phaedrus Wolf