The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade levelling/healing

Gash
Gash
✭✭
Hi

I haven't played this game really since launch I only ever got to level 10 as well then I got to cryodil and my pc couldn't handle the game so I quit.

Now I'm back with a better pc and my system runs it full whack and I'm ready to go.

The thing is with this game I do not have a clue if I am speccing correctly or anything it's just way complicated for a new player.
It confused me that much I stopped playing and went to dragon age inquistion in a huff haha.

Does anyone have a guide on what to spec into for a healing and leveling spec? A kind of "nightblad for dummies" to be exact. I don't want to stop playing this game but I just don't have a clue what's going on with the talent tree.

Thanks
  • Flynch
    Flynch
    ✭✭✭✭
    A good go-to (for levelling) is:

5 med, 1 light, 1 heavy armour.
    2 handed weapon

3 stam, 1 health level ratio

Swallow Soul
    Charge
    Brawler (cleave morph for shield and AoE)
    Wrecking Blow (Single target damage)
    Executioner (Reverse Slash morph finisher)
    Ulti: Soul Shred

This should get you started and make you pretty survivable and put out decent damage until you start unlocking other skill lines etc!

Options
  • Gash
    Gash
    ✭✭
    Cheers mate.
    Options
  • RedFoxFour
    RedFoxFour
    ✭✭
    Why 2 handed?

Does Nightblade not get bonus for using dual wield?

My night blade is an orc... if I might as well use a 2 handed (axe!) rather than dual wield then I am so switching weapon...
    Options
  • Resipsa131
    Resipsa131
    ✭✭✭
    2h works well but I run a dw nb surprise attack, killers blade, rapid flurry plus whatever else you want early game.
    Options
  • LIQUID741
    LIQUID741
    ✭✭✭
    2h>DW

I love DW, want to use DW but sadly it's soo much easier going 2h. The dmg shield from Brawler is addictive and allows you to easy mode world bosses. If DW had a dmg shield then I'd be a happy camper.
    Solid-Nightblade of AD
    Options
  • psufan5
    psufan5
    ✭✭✭✭
    LIQUID741 wrote: »
    2h>DW

I love DW, want to use DW but sadly it's soo much easier going 2h. The dmg shield from Brawler is addictive and allows you to easy mode world bosses. If DW had a dmg shield then I'd be a happy camper.

Only problem I have with 2hand is in PVP. Whenever I see someone using it, I just walk into them constantly and their wrecking blow always fails :p

Surgical Incision
    Former Emperor
    USPS4
    Options