Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Tea's ESO Art

GreenTea
GreenTea
✭✭✭
Here's some of the art (at least what I share) that I've done over the past year since I began playing ESO. From newest to oldest. Most of them are of my Khajiit named Tea, who at the launch of a game was a recently freed slave. She spend many months in the Ebonheart Temple as a willing servant since she really didn't have the basic skills or mental drive to live as a free Khajiit. However, since then she has since joined House Telvanni and has climbed up the ranks. She now serves as a Mouth to a Telvanni Master by the name of Naris Tenisi. :)

I'm pretty terrible at actually FINISHING art, so most of these are kinda rough, but I still like them. Also included the original comments I posted with them on my Enjin wall which are incredibly insightful, most of them are me complaining. :P

tumblr_nhb3fdPZXo1twq6q7o1_1280.png
Insecuritea

tumblr_neqdk3Cjbh1twq6q7o1_1280.jpg
Quick doodle of Tea with that new art pen. Kept me busy while I waited for AAA to bring me gas last night. B| Can't really tell from the picture but it is on this really neat brown paper with texture.

Also I love drawing Tea's coat markings so much, but sadly I usually only get to do her face and her tail. Need to draw her in a little less conservative clothing sometime so I have more spots to doooo. ><

tumblr_ne5clzKOgF1twq6q7o1_1280.png
Mrr, been feeling sluggish all day because I stayed up waaay too late watching the second Hunger Games movie on the Netflix, and drawing.

So here, have a picture of Tea wrapped up in a blanket!

I swear I can't draw anymore unless it's at like 3 AM....

tumblr_n7hemd4wVA1twq6q7o1_500.png
Drawing of Tea in her new gear. Tried to keep the layers to a minimum. (everything was painted on one layer except one shading layer on top + Background/gradient things added at the end in PS.)

This is how I spent my sick day, drawing my devote Temple cat. No regrets.

1399858358_oldewoman.png
Quick drawing of Ki'tea (or simply "Kitty" as she was known at that age) a few days after her "mother" saved her. Since all Khajiit look like regular kittens when they are born, the old mer assumed she was a house cat... that is until a few weeks after rescuing her when she began taking her true form, a Suthay. This is also Seryn's Mom, who is her *** son that was the result of a "business arrangement" with a Telvanni Wizard to close a big slave trade deal. His father took him away after he was born however, so ironically Tea knew his mother better than he did. He also inherited Tea from her when she died.

tumblr_n4rdb6ymUn1twq6q7o1_400.png
Final version of some art I did of my Telvanni OC Seryn Relas.

1397447843_Teafirststeps.png
First image I've drawn of Tea that I actually like.
Watch me derp around playing ESO twitch.tv/tea_the_khajiit
In-game info: @Greeentea (with Three E's)
Main: Ki'tea
Morrowind Roleplayer since launch!
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed all these artworks and I hope you plan to post some more. Who doesn't love Ki'tea? :smiley:
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • GreenTea
    GreenTea
    ✭✭✭
    Thank ya Syrena! ^^

7563539dda23dfda88b0aa394aae620f.jpg
    Edited by GreenTea on February 19, 2019 8:57PM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last one is just downright adorable. Great work Tea :smiley:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • GreenTea
    GreenTea
    ✭✭✭
    78f74f7d98becfa8dce6128fef211b0f.png

412d5cfe9f74089ebefb1a440fdc0bbd.png

a7a739a0ead1e6610becc05685893067.jpg
    Edited by GreenTea on February 19, 2019 8:52PM
  • GreenTea
    GreenTea
    ✭✭✭
    My latest work got featured! Thanks so much lurking ninja ZoS folks. :blush:

c40e21d739d5a526b609b49a3607f5e6.jpg

b7aaf5dd1ed3c2795ec3db74cf9601c6.jpg

d3966d00be909efe3201826fbe467c8c.jpg
    Edited by GreenTea on February 19, 2019 8:53PM
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delightful work.

Outstanding!!
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good work, keep doing them. I liked the expressions the best.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • ArterionAU
    ArterionAU
    ✭✭✭
    Nice work really like the Telvanni one, has a 'Wise' vibe to him. Keep them coming.
    Edited by ArterionAU on April 21, 2015 1:21PM
    Adalmor Devourer of All - Nord Dragonknight EP Tank
    Gah-Kaj-Mota - Argonian Warden EP Tank
    Soran Tailas - Breton Templar DC Healer
    Arterion Auduseus - High Elf Sorcerer AD Magsorc
    Ancarion Aeduseus - High Elf Templar AD Magplar
    Aonus Audeseus - High Elf Warden AD Magden
    Azarath T'rizain - Dark Elf Dragonknight EP MagDK
    Azaron the Dread Wolf - Dark Elf Night Blade EP MagBlade
    Azzan Ansei - Redguard Night Blade AD StamBlade
    Arius Artorious - Imperial Templar AD Stamplar
    Kayne Ansei - Redguard Warden DC Stamden
    Do'ashi Kharhan - Khajiit Sorcerer AD Werewolf Stamsorc
    Azah Ansei - Redguard Dragonknight EP StamDK
    Founder of the Victorious Brotherhood
    Bringer of Light I The Flawless Conqueror I Boethiah's Scythe | Dro m'athra Destroyer | Craglorn Trials Conqueror I Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor I Voice of Reason I Blackrose Executioner
  • FooWasHere
    FooWasHere
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I can't believe I've missed this thread. I found it while googling for Khajiit art. <3
    The one with the blanket, and the Kitty looks so nice!

Did you ever make more @GreenTea ?

-Foo
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    These are awesome :) I love your coloring
    Edited by EttinTheBreton on November 4, 2017 12:31AM
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • Unn_Cygnus
    Unn_Cygnus
    ✭✭✭
    Wonderful pictures! Thanks for showing. :)
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looove those !!! Congrats for your talent and thx for sharing ! :)
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Here's some of the art (at least what I share) that I've done over the past year since I began playing ESO. From newest to oldest. Most of them are of my Khajiit named Tea, who at the launch of a game was a recently freed slave. She spend many months in the Ebonheart Temple as a willing servant since she really didn't have the basic skills or mental drive to live as a free Khajiit. However, since then she has since joined House Telvanni and has climbed up the ranks. She now serves as a Mouth to a Telvanni Master by the name of Naris Tenisi. :)

I'm pretty terrible at actually FINISHING art, so most of these are kinda rough, but I still like them. Also included the original comments I posted with them on my Enjin wall which are incredibly insightful, most of them are me complaining. :P

tumblr_nhb3fdPZXo1twq6q7o1_1280.png
    Insecuritea

tumblr_neqdk3Cjbh1twq6q7o1_1280.jpg
    Quick doodle of Tea with that new art pen. Kept me busy while I waited for AAA to bring me gas last night. B| Can't really tell from the picture but it is on this really neat brown paper with texture.

Also I love drawing Tea's coat markings so much, but sadly I usually only get to do her face and her tail. Need to draw her in a little less conservative clothing sometime so I have more spots to doooo. ><

tumblr_ne5clzKOgF1twq6q7o1_1280.png
    Mrr, been feeling sluggish all day because I stayed up waaay too late watching the second Hunger Games movie on the Netflix, and drawing.

So here, have a picture of Tea wrapped up in a blanket!

I swear I can't draw anymore unless it's at like 3 AM....

tumblr_n7hemd4wVA1twq6q7o1_500.png
    Drawing of Tea in her new gear. Tried to keep the layers to a minimum. (everything was painted on one layer except one shading layer on top + Background/gradient things added at the end in PS.)

This is how I spent my sick day, drawing my devote Temple cat. No regrets.

1399858358_oldewoman.png
    Quick drawing of Ki'tea (or simply "Kitty" as she was known at that age) a few days after her "mother" saved her. Since all Khajiit look like regular kittens when they are born, the old mer assumed she was a house cat... that is until a few weeks after rescuing her when she began taking her true form, a Suthay. This is also Seryn's Mom, who is her *** son that was the result of a "business arrangement" with a Telvanni Wizard to close a big slave trade deal. His father took him away after he was born however, so ironically Tea knew his mother better than he did. He also inherited Tea from her when she died.

tumblr_n4rdb6ymUn1twq6q7o1_400.png
    Final version of some art I did of my Telvanni OC Seryn Relas.

1397447843_Teafirststeps.png
    First image I've drawn of Tea that I actually like.

Utterly beautiful, all of these! :heart::heart: Sorry for the necro, but my goodness.
    Edited by kadochka on October 6, 2018 3:28AM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• GreenTea
    GreenTea
    ✭✭✭
    Awwe I forgot this thread existed to be honest, and I feel so bad! Thank you all for your kind words throughout the years!

I went back and tried to squeeze some of my.... *cough* now years-old art.... *cough* that I still really like into different posts since for some reason I can't figure out how to edit my original post? Oh well, it's less of a wall of images this way I suppose. :tired_face:

I haven't had too much of a chance to draw anything really fancy as of late, but if your looking for more things with less years inbetween updates ( sorry again :'D) you can find me on Twitter literally every day:

https://twitter.com/MorrowindRP

I also have an Instagram where I'll prolly be posting more artsy stuff at, it's still very new though (like.. a month new, I still have no idea what I'm doing there yet): https://www.instagram.com/tea_the_khajiit/
  • Cookiestealer
    Cookiestealer
    ✭✭✭
    I love your works - so warm and cute!