The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[AD] Trading and Social Guild - West Empire Trading Inc - looking for new traders! Newcomers wanted!

Garrus_Brightshield
Hello fellow traders,

We are a newly found social and trading guild looking to expand the reach of our goods in the western empire of Tamriel. As we are a new guild you can help us expand in this early stage and invite other players to eventually rank up inside our guild hierarchy! If you want to help our goal and your own, to trade your riches just message @Aertos ingame or leave a comment here!

We specialize on new player at the moment to help newcomers with questions and their trading needs! But also veterans are welcome aswell! Join us today! :)

Happy trading and adventuring
  • YoTsi
    YoTsi
    i am looking for a trading guild. in game name is the same as here YoTsi

Cowards die many times before their actual deaths.
    ~ Julius Caesar
  • Garrus_Brightshield
    YoTsi already joined us together with over 50 other new players, so we already have a guild store up and running! So if you're interested, just drop a message here or contact me ingame @Aertos!
  • Ahrien
    Ahrien
    I am a returning player very interested in crafting and trading.

Would you mind sending @Ahrien an invite? Thanks.
  • magbjornstadb16_ESO
    magbjornstadb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join, send me an invite @magbjornstad
  • kitapaweleb17_ESO
    kitapaweleb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I was just looking for a trading guild:) Nick: Rhazyel
  • Anders_brondumrwb17_ESO
    I am interested.

Nick: Panser
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    My user is @alsuran ... send me an invite as well please :)
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not really sure how this works, I can't find an Aertos in-game. My user name is alsuran, character's name is Citila. Send me an invite if you can :) ... EU server
  • Garrus_Brightshield
    Sorry guys, due to RL stuff I wasn't able to get onto the internet for the last couple of days.

You can contact me ingame via @Aertos or my character name Aertos Brightshield and as soon as I'm online Im sending the invites :)
  • Garrus_Brightshield
    We are nearing 100 members now, our guild store is flourishing with over 300 offers, increasing every hour :) If you want an invite, just leave a message here or write me a mail ingame to @Aertos! See ya ingame folks!
  • icjaeger90b16_ESO
    icjaeger90b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @all.
    I'm interested in joining the trading guild.
    Started playing ESO in beta, made a long break, but now I'm back in business!

plz send invite to @icjaeger90 ty
    Edited by icjaeger90b16_ESO on March 27, 2015 7:50AM
  • shaijis
    shaijis
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, could you invite me? :)@shaijis
  • esoriesb16_ESO
    esoriesb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join you peeps ;) My ign is @Nightcrow
  • Garrus_Brightshield
    Invited you too :-) we already grew to 180 members now and still rising! Free spots are still available :-)
  • Valve
    Valve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I wouldn't mind an invite, so feel free to send one my way (user ID @Valve) and I'll gladly join. :)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyerx4
    Flawless Conqueror all Classes
    3rd Anniversary!
    Guar Squad
  • alderean
    alderean
    Soul Shriven
    if you can send me invite I'd like to join to your guild. thanks. my id @alderean
  • Ghostieke
    Ghostieke
    You can invite me i'm a active trader grinder looter .

@Ghostieke is the name and except killing is trading my game :wink:
    Crazy ??? ...... Yes , I am B) and Whats you're excuse ??? >:)
  • SpaceBacon
    I'd like to join too, my username is SpaceBacon and my character's mame is Arondil Grayal (not sure which one you need).
  • SpaceBacon
    Oops, forgot the "@", it's @SpaceBacon .
  • Garrus_Brightshield
    Sorry for not answering that long but I was gone for the holidays without internet access.

But now I'm back and logging in atm to invite everyone :)

We are now already 200 players and still growing, so if you want an invite msg me here or try to catch me ingame @Aertos or also @DOVAHCREED
  • Garrus_Brightshield
    Recruitment is still open but we are filling quickly and nearing 300 players :-)
  • Dj0rdje
    Dj0rdje
    Soul Shriven
    If it is still open i would like an invite for @Dj0rdje

thx
  • LeoZanza
    LeoZanza
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join aswell:)

ID: Lennart555
  • RudolfRandom
    I'd love to join :smile:@RudolfRandom
  • Karpsy
    Karpsy
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join. Could you send off an invitation to Valeria-Li in game? :)
    Hope that will work, that's my character's name.
  • dariosaxoeb17_ESO
    I'd like to join you @kjitesh
  • dariosaxoeb17_ESO
    *my user name is Darayaraus
  • Garrus_Brightshield
    I'm inviting everyone as soon as I am at home. We are now nearly 460 people so spots are going to fill up fast and will only get free if people go inactive :-)
  • Tim1989
    Tim1989
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I would be happy if you could invite me pls. :) My username is Tim1989 or my character is Ma'shoga.

Thank you very much. ;)
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite @Milanvos