Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

10 players unsubscribed and more to come!

F34R
F34R
Congratulations on *** up the solo and small man pvp by changing damage values and attributes, yet another game who insists on reinforcing *** zergers, giving them the time to run for help in the middle of their 500 man grp. Making shield block absorb every ounce of damage, making every one able to spam their *** shields because of the stamina/magicka style revamp, you have succeded in taking your game which was finally pulling out of the gutter and do a 180 back to the grave you have dug for the game. with 2 LEAD designers from Mythic and DAoC at the head of your Company , you clearly managed to take the two worst clowns of the entire Company, the ones who reinforced the need for zerg action, opposed to small scale pvp action which was fine as it was. Allowing small man grps of 1-4 to actually have some fun inbetween keeps and ressource points , but nono that had to be *** up too

So the bottom line is , you have *** the game up and im done giving you chances, you deserve the *** you have produced for you and your terribad zerglet players. Enjoy each other Peace out and this post will not be monitored as i don't give a *** about this crap game nor my account. All you zerging scrubs can continue going Down the drain.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like 10 players that could have maybe grouped up.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this written by 10 people or just one? If it was one, were they speaking for the other 10? I am confused.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the kind of constructive criticism that developers love to hear! I know at my job, nothing encourages me to put in the extra effort to make my customers happy than being called a clown. :p
  • Regoras
    Regoras
    ✭✭✭
    ...I KNEW he was gunna say scrubs at least once.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    F34R wrote: »
    Congratulations on *** up the solo and small man pvp by changing damage values and attributes, yet another game who insists on reinforcing *** zergers, giving them the time to run for help in the middle of their 500 man grp. Making shield block absorb every ounce of damage, making every one able to spam their *** shields because of the stamina/magicka style revamp, you have succeded in taking your game which was finally pulling out of the gutter and do a 180 back to the grave you have dug for the game. with 2 LEAD designers from Mythic and DAoC at the head of your Company , you clearly managed to take the two worst clowns of the entire Company, the ones who reinforced the need for zerg action, opposed to small scale pvp action which was fine as it was. Allowing small man grps of 1-4 to actually have some fun inbetween keeps and ressource points , but nono that had to be *** up too

So the bottom line is , you have *** the game up and im done giving you chances, you deserve the *** you have produced for you and your terribad zerglet players. Enjoy each other Peace out and this post will not be monitored as i don't give a *** about this crap game nor my account. All you zerging scrubs can continue going Down the drain.

You realize in all this incoherent rambling you failed to actually explain how they ruined it. Could you give us some details perhaps?
    :trollin:
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F34R wrote: »

You realize in all this incoherent rambling you failed to actually explain how they ruined it. Could you give us some details perhaps?

LOL I think they were referring to shield spamming. Someone was able to escape their gank group because of it.

EDIT: Would hate for someone to learn how to isolate a target rather than expect an instagib someone at the back of the zerg. Back in my day, we made sure they were traveling alone. kids these days.
    Edited by technohic on March 18, 2015 6:26PM
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2G