Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Windows 10 and poor frame rate tip.

Regoras
Regoras
✭✭✭
If you're running Windows 10 and experiencing poor frame rate, in your settings change it from Windowed Full Screen to just Full Screen. Fixes it right up.
  • Sykotical
    Sykotical
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, that works for Windows 7, too. I've recently noticed some very bumpy camera movement while zooming at the character selection screen so I just switched it to Fullscreen and it's smooth. I don't like it locking my cursor in the game though.
    Son Azoth | Breton Nightblade
    PC - NA - DC - myCampaignTBD
  • Regoras
    Regoras
    ✭✭✭
    Sykotical wrote: »
    Wow, that works for Windows 7, too. I've recently noticed some very bumpy camera movement while zooming at the character selection screen so I just switched it to Fullscreen and it's smooth. I don't like it locking my cursor in the game though.

For some reason on both my laptop and my desktop if I move the mouse waaaay to either direction and click the game will lose focus entirely so the mouse locking is a God send in my case lol.