Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorcerer Tank Viable End Game [PVE]?

seanb14_ESO11
seanb14_ESO11
Soul Shriven
Hi Everyone,

Like many others here I am returning to ESO and would love to pick up where I left off. Prior to leaving my main was a VR2 Sorcerer that I built to be a sword and board tank. I love it to death and while leveling up I had no issues with dungeons but as I got closer to the end game it was clear at the time that sorcerers just did not have the skill set to compete with other classes when it came to tanking. This was mainly due to the lack of self healing.

My question is simply: Has anything changed with the latest updates that have made sorcerers viable end game tanks? Or am I better off re-rolling another class if I wish to tank?

Thank you for any advice.