Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Saddlebags now on ALL my horses? Why?

Breg_Magol
Breg_Magol
✭✭✭✭
I've been away for a bit and before I the update I had a speedy horse WITHOUT carrying capacity (I ONLY fed it apple) as well as a Palomino (I ONLY fed it Oats). I also have an Imperial which I fed apples and hay for balance speed & stamina).

Since the update I now have bags on ALL my horses. What's up with this? Can I have my speedy horses back the way it was?
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you had NO horse that had over 20 in carrying on that toon?
    Options
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    That didnt happen on mine, but what is supposed to happen, as I understand it: All 3 pools are now combined on all mounts. So if you had a speed horse and a bag space horse before, they are both in the one horse now.

I dont know if there's a way to cycle appearance though, that would be a nice option if its not there already.
    Options
  • LordSkyKnight
    LordSkyKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is that beating a dead horse gif at.......

They know about this and they have already stated that they are planning on allowing some customization on what you want to display on your horse. Give them time to do it.
    Edited by LordSkyKnight on March 17, 2015 8:20PM
    "And it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days. The fact that the word "monetized" exists points to the heart of the issue for us: We don't want the player to worry about which parts of the game to pay for - with our system, they get it all."
    - Matt Firor
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lucky you, I should have all three, barring/armor/bags, but bags are missing from my mounts.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zos says they are working on a toggle for horse and mount cosmetics. be patient
    Options
  • FadedJeans
    FadedJeans
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Lucky you, I should have all three, barring/armor/bags, but bags are missing from my mounts.

Ditto.
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LqiHbJP.gif

OP, you should have whatever BASIC PURCHASES you made on your horses applied to rider. Your extra 15% base speed on your 42K fast horse is gone. Also, if you fed your Imperial hay like you said, its why you have bags. Those were for bag space, as the oats you fed your palamino were for stamina, as you stated.
    Edited by Darlgon on March 17, 2015 8:45PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • Breg_Magol
    Breg_Magol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. Sorry if it's been raised before ... heat of the moment, 1/2 hour to test before I had to go to work. :)

Will do a little more research ... but is encouraging that it's being lookd into.

Guess I'm not too happy that the speed advantage is gone because I bought the speedy horse specifically for that.
    I couldn't care less about the Imperial horse.

I'll see how the changes pan out for me (game in general) and if I like I'll definitely be subbing again because from my own experience it's so much cheaper paying the sub fee and having access to everything than free play and having to by DLC and other such stuff (spent $200 in GW2 over the previous month alone ... because the option to get the gear is there and I don't have time to do the grind) ...
    Options
  • Majic
    Majic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For whatever it's worth, I'm also looking forward to ZOS adding the ability to turn off things like this on our mounts. :)
    Epopt Of The Everspinning Logo, Church Of The Eternal Loading Screen
    And verily, verily, spaketh the Lord: "Error <<1>>"
    Options