Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spell penn/focus rating

qwjr8989_ESO
qwjr8989_ESO
✭✭✭
hi there! i have just downloaded the extended stats add-on and have a few questions!

1. does the focus rating on it include everything? champion points/light armor/weapon/etc?

2. i can't read it as i dont know the formula i have 8136 focus rating - how much is that/what does that mean exactly?

thank you for the help and have a great day!
  • qwjr8989_ESO
    qwjr8989_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I guess really I just want to know how much 8136 is. How much does that mean I'm penetrating?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who knows, zos decided in their infinite wisdom to hide the % number from us...so....well I dont know why...they just did lol

PC EU
    PvP only
  • qwjr8989_ESO
    qwjr8989_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I thought some people had an equation for it? A lot of threads I've found have people discussing rating as that though they know what it means but never have the math for it.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess really I just want to know how much 8136 is. How much does that mean I'm penetrating?
    phrasing.jpg
    :trollin:
  • qwjr8989_ESO
    qwjr8989_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I thought some people had an equation for it? A lot of threads I've found have people discussing rating as that though they know what it means but never have the math for it.
    phrasing.jpg

;)

But spr srsly somebodys gotta know