Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Another returning player seeks advice

Woogawoman
Woogawoman
✭✭✭
Hi folks. I am about to dive back into Tamriel after a six month or so hiatus. (I let Archeage lead me astray, but now I've regained my senses.)

I was hoping folks could point me to some good sites for helping me plan how to reallocate all my skill points and understand the champion system. My main is a Redguard 2H/heavy armor Dragonknight who stalled out at VR2, but I would love to do better than just plop points back where they were before.

I also welcome links to good sites outlining the other changes in the game - or just general good newbie sites (since I'll have to relearn a lot). I've read through the official posts, but I find it's helpful to have players' opinions on the actual impact of changes.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Aetherium Oblivion Alliance - 40+ Mature Gamers Guild (NA)
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    I usually go here for skill info. I dont look up actual builds as I prefer to do my own, however.

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeltiaGaming.com

DeltiaGaming.com then if confused

Deltia Gaming dot com

Deltia also streams on Twitch

Then Sypher for you tube video and Twtich watch every video... manadatory

then Jack Daniel the Ebonheart Templar great guy even if he is a Red (Non Zerger) mos tof the time

Then repeat steps...
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Mansome
    Mansome
    ✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    DeltiaGaming.com

DeltiaGaming.com then if confused

Deltia Gaming dot com

Deltia also streams on Twitch

Then Sypher for you tube video and Twtich watch every video... manadatory

then Jack Daniel the Ebonheart Templar great guy even if he is a Red (Non Zerger) mos tof the time

Then repeat steps...

^^^What this person said. Deltia's site is an awesome resource for what your asking. Deltia also has a youtube channel if you want to just look at the videos.