Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Survey bug is back

Rustyfaw
Rustyfaw
I just received the woodworking II survey from my writ this morning. After cutting up 3 or 4 pristine nightwood, the patch disappeared. I have a Blacksmith survey as well, will check to see if this one has a problem too.

*Blacksmith I worked fine, did not disappear*

Anyone else see this bug make it back?
Edited by Rustyfaw on March 17, 2015 10:01AM
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't have any nodes disappear on me, but I'm getting a problem where I am unable to harvest nodes (pressing E does nothing) and I have to /reloadui to fix it.

Also, I refined 400+ metal and 500+ wood and got 2 gold improvement mats from each. That's lower than a 0.5% chance. Don't remember how many cloth I refined, but it wasn't very different. I thought ZOS were going to improve the chance to get gold mats from refining, since they nerfed the hirelings? That's basically the only reason to be doing crafting writs right now, since I have 50 in all professions and the 150 writs achievement.
    Options
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me the survey disappeared the same way twice during weekend. Yesterday and today it behaved properly.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
    Options