Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are fire DK magicka builds still viable in PvP?

rikimm16_ESO
rikimm16_ESO
✭✭✭
I'm a returning player and have a lvl 48 dunmer DK that was focusing in light armor and destro staff. Is the a idea of a pyro mage DK still viable in Cyrodii or should I better go with the flow and change to stamina 2H?

Thanksl
  • firewatch
    firewatch
    ✭✭✭
    There are still plenty in Cyrodiil playing the fire mage build with light armor. I play a DK, but I do wear some heavy armor so I'm not so squishy and I use a destro for ranged attacks. Damage shields are still very effective, so magicka builds in general are still viable. Stamina 2H builds definitely hit hard and are very popular right now.
  • rikimm16_ESO
    rikimm16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone recommend me a DK fire magicka build for PvP or share a link? I've looked on different forums, but can't find anything recent (1.6+).
    Thanks
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone recommend me a DK fire magicka build for PvP or share a link? I've looked on different forums, but can't find anything recent (1.6+).
    Thanks
    You're going to have to rearrange the bars to be better suited for PvP, but the gear sets are fine. @xMovingTarget every single time someone asks Target.... Every time :persevere:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9l6TIiT1ww
    Actually Target, I may attempt to tweak this build to work in PvP, if that's alright with you. No Master's Inferno Staff, get rid of that, and adroitness, use a torug's pact armor piece and staff, probably some random necklace, most likely warlock.. Unless I can find another two set that fits and has spell damage. I want to try out a caster DK instead of Sword/Board, cause knocking people around with Destructive Touch will just be too fun.
    Edited by Panda244 on March 19, 2015 6:02AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.